14

'I don't understand why you can't just be together.' Mercedes said.

It's been two weeks since she's been back home. She spent all of her time focusing on work so her mind wouldn't wander to Puck, it always did.

'Because I'll destroy him.'  The blonde replied hugging a pillow.

'And you think he isn't destroyed now? Sam told me that he hasn't left the house in days.'

Quinn bit her lip as she was overwhelmed with guilt. 'Really?'

'He loves you and you love him.' The girl said. 'Why do you two have to make things so complicated?'

She can't help but laugh, because it's true. But she wouldn't change them for the world because they wouldn't be them if they were complicated.

Her phone began to vibrate, it was Puck calling again. She picked up her phone, declined the call and threw her phone back on the couch.

'You really should answer one of his calls.'

'I can't.' She said lowly. 'Because if I hear his voice I'm going to want to be with him again and I just can't do that.'

'You and Puck are two of the most stubborn, damaged people I hate ever met.'

'Gee thanks.' The blonde said rolling her eyes.

'My point is, two wrongs make a twisted right.'

'I'm making popcorn.' The blonde sighed standing up and heading to the kitchen, running away from her problems yet again.

The doorbell rang starling the blonde. 'I'll get it.' Mercedes called out. After a few seconds she spoke again. 'Q, it's for you.'

She made her way to the door and felt a familiar feeling of butterflies in her stomach. 'Puck?'

'I-I'm gonna go.' Mercedes said before slipping out of the door, not wanting to be there when they inevitably fight or have sex.

'W-What are you doing here?'

'I need a favour.' A smirk played on his lips. She instantly smiled.

'What now?'

'Sara and Jordan are coming back from their honey moon and my ma wants us there for the weekend.'

'Is that a good idea?'

'Probably not.' He replied truthfully. 'Please Q. This is the last time.'

'Fine.' She huffed. 'But you owe me.'

'Of course.'

'And I'm doing this for you mom. Not you.'

'Okay.' He agreed.

'And I'm not kissing you.'

'Fine.' He smirked.

'When do we leave?'

'Right now.'