Introduction

Hello, all you amazing people! I decided to make an introduction for any and all readers who may have stumbled across this Wattpad story and are not familiar with the animated series this fanfiction was highly inspired by. 

This fanfiction is based on a Minecraft animation series called Songs of War, a series created by Squared Media. I would highly recommend watching the animated movie, as well as reading the entire Songs of War Script to better familiarise yourself with the world a bit, as I'm going to be writing a lot of chapters referencing topics and scenes from both, mixed with a lot of added improvisation. Be sure to check out the Squared Media Youtube Channel to see more of their cool Minecraft animations!

Another thing I would like to mention is I like to write through imaginative visualization using music, so I've listed quite a few links throughout the entire fanfiction to songs that I feel help make this story a little more immersive when being played while reading the Chapters. You don't have to do it, but it is entirely up to you! 😊

One last thing before I go, I purely write for fun and have been slowly working on gradually improving my quality of storytelling, so please try to look at this from my beginner standpoint.

And please remember that this fanfiction is purely written for fun and I may pull away from Minecraft themes at times. 

💙Hope you enjoy the story!💙