Charater Sheet

Hello! So this chapter will be specifically for the characters so you can get an idea of what they look like and maybe learn a little about them. Any characters that you see here in this chapter, will be characters that I made for this story. (Henceforth Master Dominus, Ingressus, Master Aegus, Achillean, and any other Songs of War characters from the Script won't be in this chapter. THOSE awesome characters belong to BLACK PLASMA STUDIOS.) I will be updating this chapter regularly throughout each progression of the story. Also, for anyone who hasn't read Once Brothers yet, this will possibly contain small spoilers. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK!

ARDONI

Name: Blazien Voltaris (pronounce Bla-zi-en)

Species: Ardoni

Gender: Male

Age: 27

Personality: Skilled hunter and survivalist, does whatever he can to help his Clan

Motivations: Hunt for his Clan, keep his younger brother out of trouble

Challenges: Can never find enough food to support everyone

Likes: Ingressus, Master Dominus

Dislikes: Ardoni Clans, Champions, cold

Backstory: Had been a Voltaris youth who had lived in Old Voltaria with his mother and father. After their Clan had discovered the Prime Songs, Old Voltaria was attacked a few weeks later. Blazien watched as countless members of his Clan were killed, including the previous Master. Blazien was even more shocked to find that his father, Dominus, had become the new Master of the Clan. Blazien fled to the Barrier Mountains with his family. He learned how to provide for his Clan at a young age. A few months later, his younger brother was born.

Weapon: Bow and arrows

Name: Obsian Voltaris (pronounce Ob-sigh-an)

Species: Ardoni

Gender: Male