Part 1

(Trig's Pov)

"Your presence is wanted in Cobra's office Trigger" whispered the petty little kid.

"How many fucking times have I told you DO NOT CALL ME TRIGGER" i spat in his direction.

"I-I'm s-sorry"

"sssss-sorry?" I laughed mocking him "Fucking speak or would you like to see my girl?" I questioned.

"Y-your girl?"

"Ah yes" I smirked "I find it sad how you haven't met her" I lifted my top a little bit so he could see the trigger in my pants "A true beauty she is" I winked only to start laughing as I saw his eyes stare at me with fear. "Get the fuck out now"

"Always so intimidating" I heard Bricker snicker behind me.

"Fuck off you" I shoved him away.

"Ah but you love me so no I don't think I will fuck off" he smirked "anyway you have to go see your farther"

I rolled my eyes and walked out the room. I honestly don't know how I can cope with that boy sometimes. Bricker's my best friend in this shitty place, yes he's 6 years older than me but he's always been there for me when I needed it, and I've always been there for him. He's annoyingly funny and just like me, is good at killing people without hesitation. Hey don't come for me I ain't got a choice, if I'm asked to do something, I do it.

We are apart of a mafia. I have been here pretty much my whole life. Cobra is the main guy, you know big bad boss and all that shit anyways long story short, he killed my mother and took me in and raised me to be the 'ultimate' mafia troop or some shit i don't fucking know but what I do know is whatever he did sure worked because I'm literally the best fighter he I could kill him if I wanted to. I'm the stealthiest, second smartest and I'm tactical. I been brainwashed from the very beginning which is why I have been able to do most things no one should ever do. I was only 9 when I first took a man's life and have now taken way too many to count.

"I'm guessing you want me to get Bullet, AJ, Astrid and Jinx?" i sighed as I got to Cobra's room.

"How could you tell" he smirked letting out an evie little laugh "So have you heard of Billie Eilish?"

"yeah how could I not?" I gave him a duh look "wait no please don't say what you're about to say" i rubbed my face

"I want her"

"We've never taken anyone as big as her, oh my goddd she won 5 grammy's GRAMMYS" i repeated "Don't think about bringing up how we killed a king of fucking whatever country that was, this is DIFFERENT she's so BIG right now and-"

"which is why I want her" he cut me off "and YOU'RE going to get them little maniacs to go and get her ALIVE"

And so there I was going to go get Bullet, AJ, Jinx and Astrid. Remember how I said I was second smartest? well Jinx is first.. she comes up with all the plans most of the time and if she's away I do the rest. She's 2 years older than me making her 20. She's also dating AJ, I don't even know why that's a thing Jinx is so bitchy but then she's like a annoying older sister to me but like we ain't even that close? Astrid is the main kidnapper, he's quick with his movements as has a talent with young teens and kids. Not like that you weirdos, he lures them in with us and basically forces them to join. Bullet is 24 and he's the main gunman, he knows all types of shit with different guns and is amazing with snipers. He's best mates with AJ, he's the oldest out of us he's 26. We're like the main group. AJ is the main drug dealer and he knows what drugs to give to our victims when we take them.

"I already have a plan" Jinx grinned.

Here we go again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yo guys I wasn't rlly going to make a part until a few weeks time but uh I guess that didn't really go to plan. I actually can't wait to do this book obviously I'm still working on my other one but the ideas I have for this ahhhh :)