Part 14

(Billie's Pov)

"ugh i'll get dressed in a bit I need to take Nitro back to the kennels I don't want him to be around me when I'm drunk"

"okay i'll get dressed then what do you want me to wear?" i asked

"honestly anything don't dress up fancy"

"i'm not gona bother arguing with you on that one" I chuckled

"c'mon boy" Trig called for Nitro and they left the room

I dug through some of her many clothes and finally decided to go with a t-shirt and shorts.

By the time I was finished getting ready Trig was already back and waiting on the bed

"wow you look" she looked me up and down and bit her bottom lip "you honestly could pull anything you chuck on yourself" she smirked as she noticed my blush becoming even brighter.

"thank you" i mumbled shyly

"don't be getting all quiet on me now" she winked and walked into the bathroom to get ready herself

I decided to take this time to actually get a look of what was in her room, she had loads of candles everywhere and perfume which was what gave her unique smell. Her window had the view of the pool and I watched as people started to get ready for Trig to come down. On her bedside table she had a diary? I laughed to myself, Trig has a diary at of all the people Trig yes Trig has a fucking diary. I walked back over to the window and watched as the sun started to set causing the sky to go pink and purple. I felt a pair of hands wrap around me from the back a tensed up a bit but my nose was hit with a familiar scent and I relaxed into Trig's arms, smiling to myself.

"you ready to go" she whispered into my ear starting to rock us gently

"yeah" I smiled turning myself around to look at her