Part 9

(Billie's Pov)

The more I held onto her the more I felt sorry for her. Here I thought Trig was some heartless murderer when in reality she needs to get out as much as I do. I just want to help her.

"ugh what have you done to me" she sniffled letting out a small laugh "fuck you make me soft"

"who thought Trig could be soft" I chuckled

"thank you Bil, I don't even know why you care you shouldn't be here"

"neither should you"

"couldn't go if I wanted to, they'd hunt me down, i'm supposed to run this place in a few years"

"then don't"

I noticed Trig look down at Nitro who jumped up to lick her face.

"Ugh Nitro c'mon" she flinched trying to get her head away. "hey Bil"

"yeah?"

"I never wanted you to be here"

"really?" I was shocked

"bro you're too big to be here i'm surprised you haven't been found yet"

"oh" i sighed thinking she was going to say something else she looked at me as if she read my mind and continued

"annnnddd because i've seen how you are with your fans, you're a good person Bil, way too good for this shit hole"

"then let me go" i half jokingly said

"already working on it"

My head snapped in her direction "w-what?"

"Don't play dumb Bil, i know you're only trying to get closer to me so I can be all soft or whatever the fuck so I can feel bad and let you out"

My eyes widened and I went to say something before she beat me to it

"i'm smarter than you think i am" she chuckled "and by your reaction I know i'm right but you wasted your time on talking to me because the thing is, the second you walked in here you made me soft so fuck you for that but also" She quickly grabbed my face and pulled me in for a sweet soft kiss. I was shocked but didn't want it to be awkward so I kissed her back trying to ignore the feeling in my stomach.

Trig pulled away and smirked at my whining which I didn't even realise I let out. She then got up with Nitro and walked back inside leaving me without saying a word. What the fuck just happened.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for a short one, next one will be longer I promise :)