Part 12

(Trig's Pov)

I don't care. Call me soft. Fuck you :) When I saw Astrid doing what he was doing I didn't care about what Cobra had done to me I didn't care about Bear, all I cared about was Billie, I had the urge to protect her. I had to shoot Astrid in the leg so he would stop and I really couldn't give a shit actually I do, I'm one less bullet down :(

I'm not good at this whole comforting thing so I brought Billie back to my room, the room only Bricker is allowed in and Nitro of course, all I could do was hold her and hope she would wake up.

"You cold?"

"a little" she mumbled back

"Stay here I'll be right back okay?"

I smirked at her whine as I untangled myself from her. I walked over to my closet and searched for my favourite hoodie, she needed it more than me it's comfy as hell and I knew she would love it just as much as I do.

I walked out only gone for about 30 seconds way too scared to leave her alone any longer. Like I said i'm protective over her.

"wow i was gone 2 seconds and I've already been replaced my Nitro"

"he has a soft side too" she grinned

"i told you" I smirked handing her the hoodie and she slipped it on

"thank you, wait where is this from it's so nice"

"keep it, you look good in my clothes" I jumped back into the bed and opened my arms out for her to lay in them, i smiled to myself as she didn't hesitate to do so. What a softy

It wasn't long before we were rudely interrupted by Nitro burring his nose in our faces and licking both our cheeks.

"holy shit" I whisper yelled

"what?" billie looked at me worriedly

"he never does that, he only trusts me no one else what the fuck h-he likes you" I beamed

"aww who's a good boy" she ruffled his fur and he licked both of us again

Only then did I realise how close our faces were. We were both now staring deep into each other's eyes, honestly I could get lost in them for days and wouldn't give a shit. Billie slowly reached to cup my face and we both slowly leaned in to share a soft, gentle but passionate kiss.

When we pulled away I couldn't stop smiling. Fuck is this what catching feelings is like? Na I don't do that. But then I didn't do the whole soft act but here we are. Fuck what does this girl do to me.

"what's that face for" Billie tilted her head

"what face" i smirked then started smiling again because oh my god SHE kissed ME

"that face" she whispered

"i'm happy"

"yeah?" she blushed

"yeah" I smirked again leaning in to give another kiss which I deepened this time.

I slipped my tongue in and she slipped hers both fighting for dominance which I won and she let out a soft which made my heart do a dozen flips. Yeah I make girls moan all the time but this moan was different, it felt different. Billie reached up for my hair and gently tugged it making me gasp and she smirked against my lips. She pulled away for air and I moved straight to her neck kissing it and dragging my tongue along. She sucked in a breath quickly and I knew I found her sweet spot. I began sucking leaving a mark and then nipped it a bit causing her to let out another moan. I moved back up to her lips and gave one last gentle kiss. For some reason I didn't want to rush things, I wanted to enjoy the moment with her.

Billie crawled back into my arms laying her head on my chest. Nitro was between both our legs, his head resting on Billies thigh. I gently stroked Billies hair and smiled when her breathing eased and she let out small, quiet snores.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ahaha guess who is still writing? me bitch lol i'm so tired my head is about to blow up I swear like uno when u can feel ur pulse in ur head it's disgusting and painful bro anyway so ummmm yeah okay ima sleep its like only 12:30 at night.

alsooooo i wana say i couldn't sleep last night bc i kept like uno before u sleep u imagine shit? well yh i imagined the end chapter like some fucking movie and couldn't sleep until i wrote it down so uh the end chapter is already done but dw!!! i ain't gona end it tomorrow calm downnnn chileeeeeee anyways i love you all thank you for reading these!