Part 11

tw: rape

(Billie's Pov)

It's been just over a week since I've last seen Trig. The last time we spoke she kissed me and we haven't spoke about it, i don't know if i want too really. I never thought I would say this but I've missed her and her cute but intimidating little glare she does when I don't do as she says. She's been busy with training to run this place so I've been put with Bricker who is actually one of the funniest guys I've met, and Astrid.. I don't know he gives me weird vibes. Like I know he literally was the one in the alley way and shit but there's something about him that's... off?

Anyway my training tho! I've learned how to fight with some techniques which are really easy to learn and can literally save your life anddddd I've also learnt how to use a gun properly and quickly, not that they trust me enough with a gun but if anything happens I know how to defend myself.

But right now I really want, no scrap that, I need to see Trig. I found out Bear died and I'm worried about her.

I headed towards the kitchen to grab some breakfast before I would go use the gym. It's a great stress reliever. That's when my suspicions were right, Trig wasn't okay. She was sitting in a hoodie with dried tears on her cheeks and drinking straight out a bottle of vodka staring into space.

"Trig i'm-"

"Save it" she mumbled not even bothering to look at me "I'm fine"

"Clearly since you're 3 quarters down a bottle of vodka at half 9 in the morning"

I stared at Trig but she didn't respond instead she just took another gulp. I walked closer to her and saw she had a black eye.

"Woah what happened there"

"nothing"

"Trig you have a black eye what the fuck hap-"

"I SAID I WAS FINE GET THE FUCK AWAY" she screamed smashing the bottle to the ground and then walking off to god knows where.

I sighed and walked off to the gym not in the mood to get breakfast anymore.

I don't even know how long I spent in here, all I know is that I was continuously punching the shit out of the punching bag.

"nice you're getting stronger"

I jumped not expecting anyone to come in and quickly turned around to see Astrid grinning at me.

"fuck you scared me"

"what did I say about staying alert" he chuckled

"right" I panted clutching my chest trying to catch my breath

"here looks like you need this more than I do" he smiled handing me a water bottle

"thanks" I snatched it and quickly gulped it down

"woah easy tiger"

"thirsty"

"i can tell" He looked at me weirdly, he had a strange look in his eyes