part 32

(Trig's Pov)

"she broke up with me" i mumbled in between punches that i was throwing at the punching bag

"woah shit why" Gigi asked surprised

"no clue" i lied

"you gotta win her back"

"how" i laughed "she made her choice, kinda expected it i mean, she was my first real relationship so"

"sooo you should win her back"

"how about we fuck instead" i smirked

"aye listen i would love to but no i'm not your girl, Billie is and i'm going to help you get her back"

"ugh fine" i pouted "how"

"at the party tonight"

"oh yeah let's just fuck billie at the party we doing for Jinx and AJ good plan" i rolled my eyes

"you really think Jinx wouldn't want you to do that" she gave me a duh look

"fuck yea she would but.. i don't know it's a bit early innit?"

"it's been a week so you can always try like you haven't even looked at the girl"

"ugh fucks sake fine okay but you're helping me pick out my outfit- wait what time even is this thing"

"we have like 3 hours"

"3? fuck okay we going now because i'm a sweaty little shit"

I should probably explain, we don't throw funerals well we do kinda.. they just different we only throw them for people we actually care about because otherwise I would be responsible for about a hundred funerals for the young's I killed. But anyway that doesn't matter, it's basically a party and everyone gets drunk for whoever died because let's face it they want us high as fuck and drunk as fuck. I hate funerals, we all do, like when I die I don't want people crying for 2 hours before burying my body and then forgetting about me, I would rather them have fun and then forget about me.

"hey boy" I greeted Nitro and as usual he was growling at Gigi "easy"

"woah he really listens to you like that"

"i know he's a loyal ass aren't you" i laughed

"get in the shower you stink"

"yeah yeah shut up" i paused "um.. i don't really do this but you can come in if you want like only Bricker and Billie are allowed in here so you better not do shit"

"i feel honoured" she kneeled down and started praying

"get the fuck up" i laughed "don't do that shit again what the fuck" i slapped her playfully and got in the shower

I'm not going to lie, I broke down in that shower everything is just too overwhelming I miss Jinx, I miss AJ, and I miss Billie. How did my life become so fucked up. I don't care if I die doing this, I don't care if I have people running after me for the rest of my life, I don't care about myself. All I care about is getting Billie out, together or not.