Ishq-17(last)

^^^^

Tere sang yaaraKhush rang baharaTu raat deewaniMain zard sitaara

Tere sang yaara
Khush rang bahara
Tu raat deewani
Main zard sitaara

"Mr.Khan! Won't you introduce your wife to me?", Rohail's voice echoed through the parking area causing Salaar's steps to hault abruptly.

"And why do you think I'll introduce my wife to a mere passerby", Salaar almost growled covering Noor completely. His dark voice was enough to make her tremble but the way his hand was soothing her hand, It seemed he was trying his best to control himself rather than pacify her. She slightly placed her other hand on his and his tensed muscles relaxed a bit.

"So you do business deals with a mere passerby? Impressive Mr.khan", Rohail chuckled trying to take a glance at Noor behind Salaar.

"Don't you dare try to be smart with me, ROHAIL AFANDI!", Salaar proved his efforts futile covering her more.

"I am not trying to be smart, I am
smart actually", Rohail snickered which caused Salaar's blood to boil.
If not for Noor's hand on his, he would've killed that batard the moment he showed his face.

"Congratulations Noor, I accept I was late in meeting you, otherwise things would've been different now", Rohail said turning towards Noor and she cringed by the way he took her name. Before She could even think of replying she felt his hand under her gone.

"IT'S MRS. SALAAR FOR YOU!", Noor shrieked covering her mouth as Salaar puched Rohail right in the face causing him to stumble a bit. He was also well built like Salaar.

"Fucking punch, huh?", Rohail said wiping the blood from his mouth and eyed Noor.

"EYES OVER HERE, BASTARD!", Salaar shouted landing another punch over his face but Rohail was stronger than she expected. He returned the punch with a punch on Salaar's face.

"SALAAR!", Noor screamed as he stumbled because of the unexpected blow.

"YOU BLOODY ASSHOLE!", Salaar straightened droving his fist deep into his gut and he groaned with pain.

"Salaar!", Noor squealed loudly but he was busy in fighting. She quickly took her phone calling Rehaan.
"Reh..Rehaan bhai aap jaldi bahar a..aa jaye", she pleaded looking at a furious Salaar.
(Rehaan bhai come out quickly.)

Only a second had passed and she saw Rehaan run towards them along with a guard. He grabbed a fiery Salaar, trying to stop him whereas the guard pulled Rohail away.

"LEAVE ME BHAI, I'M GOING TO KILL THIS FUCKER!", Salaar roared pushing Rohail away but he grasped his face harshly,
"STOP IT Salaar! Calm down Okay! Look at Noor, she's terrified ", Rehaan made him look at a timid Noor looking his way. He could swear he saw hurt flashing through her eyes when they met with his. He sighed audibly closing his eyes.