two 🦩

"our lips are moving, there making words." - daniel seavey, talk

izzy's pov

all us ten went around new york exploring until the boys had to go and do their concert. i noticed daniel kept looking at me, but I just brushed it off. 

christina surprised me by saying that she got me tickets too. i was low-key excited to go and watch them. 

the boys went to go to the venue to do soundcheck, change and set up, while us girls walked around for a bit more, until the concert started. 

as soon as the boys were out of view, the girls bombarded me with questions:

"Do you fucking like him?"

"Do you think he's cute?"

"Or maybe hot?"

"guys, I think we need to let the girl speak..." tate said kindly looking at me. i shot her a grateful look then sighed.

 "yeah, i think he's hot, no actually make that he's fucking hot, but i don't know if i have a crush on him." the girls squealed when i said he was 'hot'. 

"YOU TWO WOULD LOOK SO GOOD TOGETHER BABE!" gabbie yelled. i blushed and then said, "he probably doesn't like me". 

"oh, honey, he's been looking at you the whole time with heart eyes" kay said. 

i felt some hope when she said that, but then thought, daniel's famous, there's better girls than me out there that would be perfect for him.

 i felt a bit sad after thinking that and luckily the girls didn't say anything about it on the way to the venue for the concert. 

"hey bitch, you're gonna love the concert, the boy's are fire on stage!" christina said to me. "YEAH! oh my god like our boys are made for the stage" gabbie said. 

i smiled at the girls thinking how supportive they are of their boyfriends and the love they have for them. 

we walked into the vip area, and the security guard let us in, probably because they know the other girls because their boyfriend's are the why don't we boys. 

the guard looked at me for a split second, as if say 'are you sneaking in with the other girls?' 

christina thankfully saw, and came and said, "she's with us, don't worry." i smiled at the guard and walked past with christina. 

christina got us backstage passes, so we could see the boys from backstage and get a better view. 

all the seats were filling up and i looked at how thousands of people were literally in the venue. "hey guys? how many people are here?" i asked. 

"well, the show is sold out, so five thousand people." tate said with a proud voice. "wow" i said. "i know right?

 they first performed in front of like one hundred people, and now there's like hundreds more!" gabbie said with a big smile across her face. 

i studied the girls' faces for a minute and looked at how pretty all of them were. compared to me, I would be a fat potato. 

"y'all are so fucking pretty!" i blurted out, then immediately covered my mouth. 

the girls stopped talking then looked at me, and said multiple things at once:

"WHAT THE FUCK GIRL? YOU'RE LIKE A GODDESS!"

"me? you're 100 times prettier than me!"

"oh please, I look like a fat sausage!"

"you're beautiful Iz, don't think anything else."

i blushed then thanked them, and then we all started talking about girl things, but then someone said something and interrupted us:

 "they're right, Izzy, you're a goddess, pretty, beautiful and all the synonyms of those words!" all of us stopped talking then looked at the doorway and saw Daniel standing there with a blush and smile on his pretty face. 

the girls squealed behind me, while i blushed and said a tiny "thank you."

"DANIEL MOTHERFUCKING JAMES SEAVEY, GET YOUR ASS HERE AND GET ON THE DAMN STAGE!" tyler said yelling. daniel then chuckled, and winked at me before going on stage and singing his verse in 'hooked'. 

the girls looked at me and started yelling all sorts of things, like he had a crush on me.

in choose, when daniel was body rolling, i thought he was god damn hot, like have you seen him? daniel was really meant to be on stage. 

you bit your lip looking at him, when he suddenly looked at you and winked before going back to his choreography.

HE'S FUCKING HOT OMG

 wednesday 9th september 2020

word count: 740