thirteen 🦩

"there's a light, when you walk in the room, there's excitement, flowin' on you - corbyn besson, air of the night

Narrator's POV

The next day when Izzy woke up, she realised that she was naked in bed, with Daniel's arms wrapped tightly around her. 

She tried to get out of her boyfriend's tight grip, but Daniel's arms wouldn't budge.

"Daniel, pretty boy, I need to go to the toilet." Izzy said trying to wake Daniel up. "Huh? What?" Daniel said with a raspy voice, opening his eyes a bit. "I need to go toilet!" Izzy said.

"Oh, sorry, love." Daniel said and moved his arm. Izzy got up and felt a smack on her bare ass. "Daniel!" Izzy scolded him. 

"Hehe, sorry." Daniel said smiling innocently. Izzy rolled her eyes playfully and went to the bathroom to do her business and wear some clothes.

She wore a hoodie which said, "Seavey 1/5" and some sweats.

She walked out, and saw Daniel shirtless, obviously, on his phone with one of his hands through his messy blonde hair scrolling through Instagram, leaning against the headboard. Daniel looked up and saw Izzy staring at him.

"Take a picture love, it lasts longer." "Actually, pretty boy. I will." Izzy grabbed her phone, and snapped a picture quickly of Daniel, before he could do anything.

Izzy went and joined Daniel on the bed, "last night was a good night, love." Daniel said smirking. "Oh, stop it" Izzy said turning red. "That's not what you were saying, when you were moaning my name" Daniel laughed.

 Izzy turned redder, but luckily at the same time both their phones, dinged, from their group chat they had with everyone.

wdw is lame 😌✋

corbean 🚀

*gasp* who named the group chat this name ?

chickee 💋

'twas I 😎✌

corbean 🚀

THE beautychickee named this group that ?

chickee 💋

u know it 😏

corbean 🚀

ur lucky i love u *sigh*

chickee 💋

love u 2 bb 😍

corbean 🚀

xoxoxoxo

hoenah 😤

stop, both of u know me and tate are cuter than u 2 😜

doll 🌹

PERIOD.

high school drop out 🏤

both u u have got it wrong, bc it's me and KAY COOK 🤗

cookie 🍪

oh yas ✋

curly fries 💜

me and jack are laughing bc all of u are wrongggg

ramen noodles 🍜

yas its me and gabs

giraffe's girl 🤩