thirty seven 🦩

"you need to let it go." - meghan trainer, no

Narrator's POV

Izzy wasn't okay. She will never be if she knew Daniel wasn't hers. 

Everything was going wrong. From being fired from her job because of the bags under her eyes, to everyone blocking contact from her. 

She wondered why no one even bothered to text or call her. Wasn't Jonah fucking forgiven? What did she do wrong?

Izzy felt forgotten. It was even worse, when she walked out her apartment door, she heard loud moans coming from Ainslee's apartment. 

Izzy immediately rushed back to her apartment to cry.

Her mind went back to the night Daniel came over to tell her about him and Ainslee. Why would he do that?

<3 <3 <3

Izzy had to find a new job because she wasn't earning any money, and you can't live in Los Angeles if you are jobless.

Izzy sighed and got out of bed. She was feeling so emotionless. 

She felt apathetic

Izzy wanted to move out of Los Angeles. No one seemed like they wanted her. She sighed and looked for places to move to.

Izzy decided to take a big step and move to another country, she didn't want to live in America anymore.

Izzy, in the end choose to go to Paris, because luckily she's been studying French, and she loves France.

Izzy was very tired of moving, in just a few months of living in sunny Los Angeles, she's moving again.

It was for the best, because she didn't want to run into Daniel or any of the boys or girls because she was done with being alone.

It was easier to move out of the county because the boys perform in the United States alot as pop-up tours so, the chances of running into Izzy is low.

Izzy still loved Daniel though, and missed him but it looked and sounded like he moved on. Everyday they post together, and all the fans love them together as well as the boys and Daniel's families.

Izzy looked at all the rates and the costs of moving to Paris, and she figured out she had enough money to move all her stuff and get an apartment.

She didn't want to let go of all her American memories, Tate, Christina, Gabriela and Kay made her life better, and taught her to live a little.

The five talented boys she absolutely adored would be left behind. She didn't want to, but she had to for the sake of her mental health.

Izzy thought she had made a good friend, but turns out Ainslee betrayed her. She had told her all about the love she had for Daniel, and how much he meant to her - but still Ainslee joined Daniel.

friday 2nd october, 2020

word count: 455

a/n

this book is nearly coming to an end, but dw there's gonna be a squeal!