twenty five 🦩

"if the world was ending, you'd come over, right?" - jp saxe, if the world was ending

Narrator's POV

Izzy woke up naked, again. 

"Oh my god." she mumbled, looking at her and Daniel's naked bodies.

She wiggled out of Daniel's grip and went to get dressed. She walked into the kitchen, and started making pancakes for her and Daniel.

As she was frying, she felt arms around her waist and she instantly smiled because she smelt her boyfriend's cologne.

"Hey, love." Daniel smiled softly at her. "Good morning, pretty boy." Izzy smiled back. "Last night was fun." Daniel added, smirking. 

Izzy blushed and hit him  lightly with the spatula.

"Hey! I'm sure you enjoyed it!" Daniel said laughing. "It's not my fault your good." Izzy mumbled and turned the pancake over.

Daniel heard her and smiled. Izzy finished making seven pancakes and put one on a plate for Daniel, and one for her. 

Then she got out the cutlery and maple syrup and honey. Daniel watched her in the kitchen, wondering what is would be like if they had a family.

Daniel would gladly have a family with Izzy, because he loved her so much.  "Do you want to come and meet my parents?" Daniel blurted out.

Izzy stopped, and thought. Keri had reached out to Izzy before, after learning that her son really had a thing with Izzy.

Izzy really wanted to meet Keri and Jeff, so she said, "yeah, if that's alright." Daniel chuckled. "Of course it's alright, thats why I asked you!"

"Okay, so my parents asked me over and my other siblings over for a family dinner, and asked if you wanted to come." Daniel said, finishing his last pancake.

Izzy nodded and asked, "when's the dinner?" "oh, um, the dinner's today?" Daniel said smiling nervously.

"TODAY?" Izzy shrieked. "I have nothing to wear! I have to make a good impression on your parents!"

"Love, it's okay, my parents already love you! And also, you have alot of stuff to wear!" Daniel stated looking dumbfounded.

"True, I can maybe find something" Izzy said, looking reassured. Just then, Daniel got a call from Tyler.

"YO GIRAFFE, DID YOU ASK YOUR GIRL TO THE DINNER TODAY?" He yelled. "Tyler, stop yelling." Daniel said rolling his eyes.

"FUCK NO, AND DID YOU?" Tyler said. "Yes. Okay. Happy?" Daniel said through gritted teeth.\

"OKAY, SO WHAT DID SHE SAY YOU IDIOT?" Tyler sighed. "Ohhh, she said yes." Daniel replied looking happy.

"Good, mum will be happy." Tyler informed. "Okay, well, I have to go." Daniel said trying to hurry up the call.

"Okay. bye Daniel see you tonight." Tyler said and hung up. "Finally." Daniel said and went to Izzy and hugged her.

<3 <3 <3

Izzy stood nervously outside of the Seaveys' with Daniel by her side. Daniel glanced at Izzy before knocking and saw she was nervous.

"Love. It's okay. My parents love you, don't worry." Daniel said calmly, kissing the top of his girlfriend's head.

Izzy instantly got calm when Daniel said that and became more excited then nervous now. "You ready?" Daniel asked nicely to make sure Izzy was.