five 🦩

"i can introduce them to all your friends, if they get along, we can all be friends" - why don't we, friends

izzy's pov

i woke up to a camera flash and the feeling of people around me - like there presence.

 the opened my eyes a bit and saw that me and daniel were still on the beach chair and we were still outside. daniel slowly woke up too, and realised himself that we were outside.

i looked around and saw that literally everyone else was around us with their phones out.

"i guess we saw a sunset while kissing." daniel joked laughing a bit referring to their song, what am i and so did everyone else.

'god his morning voice is so fucking hot' i thought. everyone stopped laughing and looked at me. "i just said that out loud didn't i?' i mumbled.

 christina nodded while laughing a bit. "AWE" everyone teased. I turned a bright red and dug my head into daniel's BARE chest while daniel chuckled and played with my hair. 

"GUYS LOOK AT THE CUTE PHOTO I TOOK OF DANIEL AND IZZY!" corbyn yelled showing everyone a photo of daniel and i on the chair cuddling. 

"you guys are gonna have like a thousand photos of me and iz" daniel said laughing. 

"how did you guys even find me and daniel out here?" i asked. "oh yeah, we called you multiple times, but you weren't answering so we all decided to check on you, and found you out here hugging." tate said grinning.

daniel took his hand of my waist to take a better look at the photo, and I whined because daniel's arms were keeping me warm. 

"Don't worry love, I'll hug you in a second." Daniel said kindly. I smiled and blushed, and then I felt his arms around me again. 

"Awe, Jack, why can't we be cute like that? And Daniel and Izzy aren't even dating?!" Gabbie whined. 

"Daniel and Izzy will be dating soon if Daniel grows some balls and asks her out!" Christina mumbled angrily. Daniel heard that and started blushing. 

Everyone started talking about random shit, and then suddenly Daniel said, "Isabella Catherine go on a date with me." 

Everyone immediately stopped talking and looked towards us waiting for me to answer. I felt myself turn red while I answered, "of course".

 Everyone immediately started cheering while Daniel smiled widely and then put his lips on me and we obviously heard camera clicks.

<3 <3 <3

Izzy's POV

After lunch, everyone was just chilling in their rooms, Daniel was out with the boys to do some random thing or something, and the other girls went to the beach, but I couldn't be bothered, but then I literally got bored so I was just about to get up and get my bikini, but then I heard my phone ding. 

Anna Seavey, Daniel's little sister, messaged me on Instagram:

anna.seavey

hi! omg, i you're the girl Daniel always talks to me about!

isabellacatherinestreet

hi! and yes, i might be ? hehe, you're the sister daniel loves very much! :)

anna.seavey

hey! and awe yes, you're THE girl, and i love daniel alot too!!

isabellacatherinestreet

awe, im honoured, hehe, how are you?

anna.seavey

im good thank you! u?

isabellacatherinestreet

im good! and btw, i love your sense of style, its amazing!

anna.seavey

awe, thank u! and maybe when you're in LA sometime, i could tell u some tips ?

isabellacatherinestreet

omg! yes please!!! and also we need to hangout sometime! :)

anna.seavey

omg yes! i need some new friends too! 

isabellacatherinestreet

okay, good! then that's planned, but i live in nyc, so idk when im going to come to LA ?

anna.seavey

no, that's fine! just text me when u are in LA :)

isabellacatherinestreet

yaya! okay, i gtg, talk later? maybe ft?

anna.seavey

YES, of course!! bye new bestie !

isabellacatherinestreet

hehe, bye new bestie! <3

anna.seavey

oh, and btw, you make daniel really happy :)

isabellacatherinestreet

daniel makes me really happy too <3

Izzy's POV

Anna seems like that friend that everyone wants, I literally stalked her Instagram (but not in a creepy way) , and saw her AMAZING fashion sense, like I'm actually jealous, its not fair!

 Even if I haven't met her, she seems like the sweetest person and the most loyal person to her friends. 

<3 <3 <3

Later that day, after dinner, Daniel and I went back to our hotel room, and cuddled up watching some random thing on youtube, when Daniel said, "love, tomorrow is our date, so make sure you wear something cute, but cozy."

"okay, pretty boy."

friday 11th september 2020

word count: 773