twenty seven 🦩

"together, we can take it higher" - sia, together

Narrator's POV

Izzy stayed the night at the Seaveys house, because she was too tired to drive home back to her apartment.

Izzy was in a good mood, because Daniel didn't have anything on today and it was a free day for him.

She lied in bed, looking at the ceiling with Daniel next to her, snoring away. 

Izzy really loved Daniel. Like alot. The way he always makes her laugh and the way he makes Izzy feel loved. She really had no words to express how much Daniel meant to her.

If she ever lost Daniel, she would be very upset because Daniel is her world. Even though the two had been dating for about five months now, she felt that Daniel was her soulmate, but only time will tell.

<3 <3 <3

Izzy walked out of Daniel's room and went into the kitchen, only to find Anna there making her amazing crepes.

Anna looked amazing in the mornings, Izzy thought. Anna had her stylish pyjamas on and her straight blonde hair down the sides of her face, compared to Izzy, she looked like a rat.

"Morning!" Anna singsonged looking at Izzy who just entered the kitchen area. Izzy just smiled at her and opened the fridge to get the orange juice out.

She poured herself some juice in a glass and gulped it up in one go. Anna looked at her weirdly and turned over the crepe.

"What?" Izzy asked. "No, why did you drink that in one go?" Anna asked. "Because I love orange juice, okayyyyyy?" Izzy whined.

Anna just chuckled and the two friends talked for a while, before they both heard footsteps coming down the stairs. Izzy felt strong arms around her waist. 

"You girls talk too loud." Daniel said, yawning. "Deal with it." Anna said sharply and put a crepe on a plate.

"When did you get so much attitude?" Daniel sassed. "Do I need to tell you? No." Anna said and poured some batter into a pan.

"Is she on her period?" Daniel whispered loudly to Izzy. "I fucking heard that, giraffe." Anna said giving a warning look to Daniel.

"I'm so scared!" Daniel said pretending to be frightened. Anna rolled her eyes and focused on the crepe on the pan in front of her.

Izzy laughed looking at the two siblings quarrel. They were now arguing about who's Izzy's favourite out of Anna and Daniel.

"LOVE! WHO'S YOUR FAVOURITE OUT OF ME AND ANNA?" Daniel yelled at his girlfriend. "Anna." Izzy said promptly.

Anna smiled, proudly saying, "yeah, she likes me because she's my wife." "No, she's my girlfriend!" Daniel pouted.

"Don't worry, pretty boy. You'll always be my second favourite." Izzy cackled brushing her hand on Daniel's dirty blonde hair.

<3 <3 <3

One Week Later.

Daniel has been very distant and Izzy can't help but wonder if he's cheating on her. Daniel doesn't answer her calls or texts and when he does, it's short answers.

Izzy wanted answers, so she drove herself to Christian and Daniel's house and knocked. Christian opened the door and said, "Hi?"

"Hey, um I'm here for Daniel?" Izzy asked. "Oh yeah! He's in his room." Christian said and signalled Izzy to come in.