thirty two 🦩

"all i really care is you wake up in my arms" - ariana grande, one last time

Narrator's POV

"Chris?" Daniel asked wondering why Christina called him. Daniel put her on speaker. "Why are you um calling me?" Daniel asked.

"This might sound crazy, but Izzy is cheating on you with Jonah." Christina said. Christina actually felt nervous because if people realised she framed Jonah and Izzy, everyone would hate her.

The other boys stopped what they were doing and gasped when Christina said this. All the boys came around Daniel to hear more.

"What? No that isn't true, I'm sorry." Daniel sputtered out looking shocked, the other boys looked the same.

"It is."Christina simply said. "Do you have proof?" Daniel asked, still shocked. 

"Okay, so I was going to Jonah, Corbyn and Eben's house to get something that was in Corbyn's room, and I heard Jonah moaning Izzy's name." Christina said.

The other boys just stared at each other in shock. Jonah and Izzy wouldn't do that to Tate and Daniel, would they? 

They know that Jonah is the most loyal person in the world, and on top of that - he loves Tatum too much to cheat.

"This is false." Daniel whispered. "I'm sorry Daniel - the truth hurts, anyways, if Corbyn is there, tell him that I love him and I have to go back to New York early for an important meeting." Christina said and ended the call.

"I have a feeling she's lying." Jack said. "I don't think she is, Christina never lies and if she does, it's pretty obvious." Corbyn stated.

 All the boys were in shock to do anymore singing, and so they packed up their bags and instruments and went to Corbyn's shared house to have a few words with Jonah.

Daniel was the first one to walk into the house with the other boys behind, following him. Daniel stormed into Jonah's room and saw him and Tate cuddling up.

The couple looked up to see Daniel standing there with the other boys. All of them looking like they've seen a ghost.

"Tatum, get away from Jonah." Daniel said simply. "What?" Tate and Jonah said at the same time.

<3 <3 <3

Meanwhile, Izzy was getting worried, because Daniel wasn't answering his phone and it's been ninety minutes since she last called him.

She thought of the only solution and called Corbyn. "Hello?" Corbyn said weakly answering the phone.

"Hi Corbyn? Is Daniel alright? He hasn't been picking up his phone and I'm getting worried." Izzy trembled.

"I'm perfectly fine, Isabella." Daniel said through gritted teeth as he held Corbyn's phone. Izzy was taken aback, Daniel never called her by her full name.

"Daniel? Are you okay?" Izzy asked even worried. "Yes thank you. And by the way, we're done." Daniel said and ended the call.

The other boys and Tate stared at Daniel in shock. "Why the fuck did you break up with her?" Tate yelled angrily.

"Because she cheated on me!" Daniel yelled back with frustration. "What? With who?" Jonah asked, dumbfounded.

"Don't act like you didn't know! You were the one she cheated on with!" Daniel spat furiously, his blonde hair very messy.