twelve 🦩

"there is no better view than watching you strip down" - jonah marais, i still do

Izzy's POV

After the little situation that happened in the meet and greet area, I've been teasing Daniel all day, and it's the funniest thing ever.

Everyone knows what I'm doing, and they laugh every time they see Daniel growl at me. We all decided that for dinner, we should go to MacDonald's. We walked in, and took a seat for a table of ten.

A girl, came up and asked for what we wanted, she got past everyone and the last person was Daniel. 

"Hey, hot stuff, what would you like?" The girl flirted with him, like bitch didn't you get the memo that he's mine?

 Everyone was looking at me for my reaction, but I just continued looking at the girl with a 'resting bitch face.'

Daniel gulped and said, "could I have twenty chicken nuggets?", "anything else? Maybe me?" the girl continued. Zach's jaw dropped and Gabbie's eyes went wide. Christina looked at the girl looking like she could punch her, but I have had enough.

"Excuse me?" I said, standing up. Daniel squeezed my hand telling me it's okay. The girl looked at me and smirked, "oh, so you're the girlfriend are you? I'm sorry, but I'm prettier."

"WHAT MAKES YOU THINK THAT ITS OKAY TO FLIRT WITH SOMEONE WHEN THEY LITERALLY HAVE A GIRLFRIEND THATS RIGHT NEXT TO THEM? HONESTLY, YOUR SO PATHETIC! YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW WHO HE IS BUT STILL YOU WANT TO HAVE SEX WITH HIM, JUST BECAUSE HE'S HOT, I KNOW HE'S HOT, BUT GUESS WHAT? HE'S MINE!" I yelled at her. The girl looked scared because she gulped and ran away.

Everyone at the table looked at me with wide eyes in shock, especially Daniel, but Christina smirked, and said, "Ha, that's how us New Yorkers roll!" we did a high five and laughed.

The others eventually calmed down when the food was here, but Daniel was still in shock. "What's up, pretty boy?" I asked. 

"Nothing, but just - you yelled at her, and you looked very hot" Daniel mumbled turning red. I chuckled and kissed him. 

I felt someone hard touch my thigh and I looked down and saw Daniel's boner. Daniel didn't notice this, but I did, so I decided to start teasing him again, one because it's funny, and two, because I actually want to have sex tonight.

I started to palm him through his jeans, and it grew harder, so I assumed Daniel noticed, and he did. 

"Stop it, love." Daniel warned me. I obviously ignored him and started to actually unzip his jeans. Daniel got a hold of my hand, and looked at me with lust in his eyes, he continued his conversation with Jonah and Tate, while holding my hand firmly.

But, Daniel was a bit stupid, because I had another hand, and so I used my other hand to quickly unzip his jeans and start palming him through his boxers. I felt Daniel tense, and then he took my hand off, zipped his pants and stood up.

"I'm not feeling really well, sorry." Daniel said, and he looked at me to come with him. I immediately got up, smiled at everyone, and followed Daniel out the door. 

We got into a taxi, but Daniel didn't say anything. We arrived at the hotel the boys were staying in, and went into the elevator to the fourth floor. 

"Daniel..." I started, looking at him with worry in my eyes. "Shut it, love. You've done enough, already." he said simply.

 I noticed that he had a big bulge in his jeans and lust in his eyes. We reached the fourth floor, and the 'ding' of the elevator, made the doors open. Daniel grabbed my hand, and walked fast to his room. 

We got him, and as soon as we went inside, Daniel locked the door, picked me up and threw me onto his hotel bed. Daniel climbed over me, and began to take of my shirt. 

"You think it's funny to tease me in front of everyone?" he asked full of sexual anger. I actually started laughing because it was kind of funny. 

Daniel looked at me with raised eyebrows, and I immediately stopped laughing. Daniel slapped my ass, and whispered in my ear, "you're getting punished tonight, love." Chills went down my spine when he said that.

Daniel took my shirt off, and kissed me roughly. He then went and kissed my neck and left big ass hickeys everywhere as I softly moaned, he then went and kissed my stomach lightly. I tugged at the hem of his shirt, as a signal for him to take it of.

 He got the signal and took his shirt of slowly, to tease me. I whined and pulled him down and flipped us over, so I was now on top. 

Daniel stared at me as I pulled of his shirt completely, as I gasped, at his abs. Honestly, I've seen them alot, but they're just so hot, one of Daniel's best features. 

"These are so hot" I moaned, while tracing them. "Only for you" Daniel groaned.

I then kissed him on the lips, and made my way down to his jeans. "Take these motherfuckers off." I mumbled while unzipping them. 

Daniel chuckled, watching me focus on unzipping his jeans. I finally was able to pull them off, and Daniel was only in boxers. 

I stepped of the bed to admire the god of a look Daniel has, with his abs, Calvin Klein boxers and his messy blonde hair. 

"Love, come backkk, I need you to suck my dickkkk" Daniel whined like a little kid. I laughed and climbed back on top of him to kiss him then went down to his boxers.

Daniel watched me take his boxers off and his dick come out. I put my hand around his dick going up and down, while Daniel was moaning under me. 

"Babyyy, go faster please!" Daniel moaned out. I obeyed, and started pumping him faster, with Daniel groaning under me, just as he was going to cum, I pulled my hand away, and Daniel looked at me with fire in his eyes.

He flipped us over and pulled of my pants. "What the fuck was that, love?" Daniel said angrily taking off my underwear and sticking his fingers in. 

I moaned, not remembering to answer him, because he was too good. Daniel pulled out his fingers and said, "WHAT WAS THAT YOU SLUT?" "Sorry, Daniel." I said knowing what was gonna happen. 

Daniel slammed into me, saying "WRONG FUCKING NAME." "sorry daddyyyy" I moaned. Daniel kept going faster and faster, and I was a moaning mess. 

After about ten minutes of him thrusting into me, I felt a knot in my stomach, "daddyyy i'm gonna cummm". "I know baby on three okay?" he said.

"3..."

"2..."

1..."

We both released, but not without Daniel licking my juices, and then we both fell asleep hugging each other, naked.

saturday 12th september 2020

word count: 1180

p.s. omg, hehe there's a smut for y'all, imma go rinse myself with some holy water :)