sixteen 🦩

"i know i said i'll be your friend, but it's just too hard - zach herron, hard

Narrator's POV

It was two days before Daniel's birthday, and also the day of Izzy's flight to LA, to surprise him. She wasn't moving for another month and twenty three days, so she had some time. 

Speaking of moving, Izzy and Christina have grew somewhat distant, with Christina going out and hanging with this new girl named Paige, everything seemed awkward when the two were together.

Izzy thought that it was because of her moving to LA, but she didn't want to annoy Christina, with this worry of hers.  

Izzy grabbed her suitcase and duffel dag, ready to go. She walked out of her room, and saw Christina with Paige.

"Hey Chris?" Izzy called out. Christina turned her head and saw Izzy standing there. Christina nodded her head waiting for Izzy to continue, "I'm going, now." Izzy said. Christina merely nodded,  before turning away and finishing of her conversation with Paige.

Izzy looked at Christina in disgust, but then went out the door because her flight to LA was soon, why was Christina acting like this?

<3 <3 <3

"YO, GIRAFFE'S GIRL! OVER HERE! Izzy turned her head and saw Christian shouting at her from his car. Izzy laughed and waved back, making her way to him. Christian stepped out of his car, and gave Izzy a bear hug, and then took her luggage and put it in the boot.

"Thanks for picking me up, Christian" Izzy said smiling at him. "No problem, you make my brother really happy and you being here for him on his birthday will make him extra happy, and I want some credit!" Christian laughed.

On the way to Daniel and Christian's house, they picked up some in and out, because they were hungry, and air plane food is bad. 

"Wow, the LA traffic is bad." Izzy commented, when her and Christian were on the highway. "Yeah, it's bad, but I'm used to it." Christian replied. Christian's phone rang, and on the car's dashboard, it showed up "Giraffe Seavey." Izzy laughed at the name, and Christian picked up.

"Yo, Chris, where are you - you just randomly left and now I can't find you?" Daniel asked. "Oh, um, I just got some food, and now I'm stuck in traffic" Christian said. "Did you get anything for me?" Daniel asked. "Yeah, I'll be home in about ten minutes." "Okay, bye." Daniel said and hung up. 

The rest of the drive was silence, but it wasn't awkward silence, Christian then pulled into a driveway, and parked in the car port. 

"Thanks again, for picking me up, I really appreciate it!" Izzy said kindly. "It's nothing, really!" Christian said, and gave her a side hug.

Before we walked in, Christian stopped me and said, "Daniel's probably in his room making music, so you can walk in, or wait in the living room."

 Izzy thought for a second and said, "I'll go to his room?" Christian nodded, and pointed in the direction of Daniel's room.

Izzy took a deep breath, and walked in. Daniel was sitting there with his headphones on, shirtless, in front on his computer. Izzy chuckled and walked behind Daniel and hugged him, with her arms around his neck, and her head on his.

Daniel, immediately took off his headphones and swinged around in his chair to take a look at who it was. "IZZY!" Daniel yelled and jumped on Izzy making both of them fall onto the bed. Izzy laughed and said, "Hey, pretty boy." They both heard Christian yell, "you're welcome!" 

Daniel whacked his brain and with his eyes wide open, he yelled out, "so that's where you went! To go to the airport and pick Izzy up!" Daniel jumped around looking excited.

He went back and hugged Izzy and said, "I'm so glad your here, love." Izzy said nothing, but hugged him tighter. "I'm glad, I'm here too."

<3 <3 <3

Because since it wasn't until another day 'till Daniel's birthday, Izzy made plans with Anna, because they have yet to meet up, even though there countless times of texting and facetiming each other.

They both decided to meet up at a cafe by Venice beach, so she called an Uber, walking out of Daniel and Christian's house saying, "bye guys, I'm to meet up with a friend". "WHO?" Daniel yelled. 

"Anna." Izzy laughed, walking out.

"It's so good to finally meet you!" Anna said, smiling. "I know right? After a million face time calls!" Izzy said hugging her. 

After they finished their mini lunch, they both decided to take a walk in Venice beach. "You, know Daniel has been so happy since you came into his live." Anna said truthfully. Izzy smiled and said, "He makes me so happy, too." 

Izzy was glad that she got her bikini to the beach, so her and Anna could have a swim in the ocean, when they were tanning in the hot LA sun, Izzy got a notification that Christina posted a photo:

beautychickee best friend <3

paigesecosky love u chris!

fan um, what about izzy?

fan wow u replaced izzy real fast...

corbynbesson cutee

fan WHERE S IZZY???

beautychickee has disabled comments...

Izzy wiped a tear of her face, when she saw the post of Christina and Paige. "Aw, honey, what happened?" Anna said noticing Izzy's tear. Izzy said nothing but showed Anna Christina's post.

Anna knew how close Christina and Izzy were, and she was surprised when she saw Christina's post. "Aw, Izzy, I'm sorry, Christina will come round, and maybe loosing someone will open up another door." Anna said wisely. Izzy nodded and fell into Anna's arms.

One thing Izzy admired about the youngest Seavey is that she was really wise, even for her young age, Anna had very wise words to say to make people feel better. 

Izzy realised that she had amazing people in her life, and she was really appreciative all of her new friends life had given her.

But, she felt that she had lost Christina, the one friend she loved and appreciated most

monday 14th september, 2020

word count: 1015