nineteen 🦩

"that you were in my heart, you were in my head, now you're waking up here in my bed" - jack avery, unbelievable

Narrator's POV

The outcome of everyone's responses for the two girl's announcements made everyone feel excited - a new baby is on the way and for Daniel, his girlfriend is going to be moving closer to him.  

The one bad thing about the whole situation, is that why did Christina end the call immediately? Corbyn called back and asked, why she left the call. 

Christina replied with, "ask her" and then everything went quiet. "She she okay?" Kay asked. Corbyn shrugged and said, "I don't know." 

"Izzy, what happened - are you and Christina in some kind of fight?" Tate asked kindly. Izzy had no choice but to tell everyone that she feels that Christina had replaced her. 

She explained the whole situation, from the start when Izzy told Christina and she supported her, to Christina and Izzy growing distant, to Christina starting to hang out with a random girl, to Christina not even caring that Izzy was leaving and to all the random posts of her and Paige.

Everyone listened to Izzy talking about her problem with Christina, wondering why she had ignored Izzy, when she supported her about moving. 

Shouldn't she be making the last few weeks worth it before Izzy moves away? Izzy wiped a tear off her cheek after she finished her whole speech. 

"Well, it's not my fault, your gonna leave me in New York by myself!" a voice said from Corbyn's phone. 

"Corbyn, you idiot! Did you leave Christina on the phone?" Daniel scolded him. "I didn't realise! Okay! I thought she ended the call!" Corbyn defended.

"Excuse me? I asked you for your opinion, and you fucking supported me!" Izzy yelled at her. "Yeah sure." Christina laughed and then ended the call for real.

It was a very awkward silence after the call. Everyone just looked at the ground, and Zach looked up in excitement. 

"YO JABBIE, DO YOU TWO KNOW THE GENDER OF THE BABY?" he yelled. Izzy breathed out in relief thankful that someone changed the subject.

Jack chuckled and looked at Gabbie with a spark in his eye. "No, because Gabbie's three weeks pregnant, we'll know in two weeks." Zach nodded. 

"I'm going to be the best uncle!" Daniel said hugging Izzy's waist. Izzy chuckled, knowing that all the boys would now fight for the 'best uncle'.

"Keep telling yourself, that giraffe." Jonah laughed. Daniel glared at him and fired back. "Well, no one wants a table breaker to be their best uncle to they?" Jonah had nothing to say, and Tate laughed. "He got you good Jo."

<3 <3 <3

Izzy was on the plane home from LA, after a eventful day. She wondered about what will happen when she got home and if that new girl would be there. 

Fortunately, Izzy had packed most of her stuff, except her clothes and toiletries just in case she had to move sooner, so she wanted to leave right away.

The flight landed, and Izzy grew nervous because she was just one hour away from her apartment.

She walked onto the subway, but taking the long route home, so she could detour going back home, but then she remembered that it's more money to take the long route and cursed herself.

Izzy reached the door of her and Christina's apartment and opened the door with a shaky hand. She walked in and heard the laugh of Christina and someone else.

Probably, Paige. She thought, because Izzy opened the door lightly without making  any noise, Christina and Paige didn't  hear her come in.

"I know right? And she just wants to randomly move to LA, maybe because her boyfriend is there, like I know she's going to use him, and then break him- I was the one that introduced her to him." Izzy heard Christina say.

"Wow, she sound like a bitch." Paige said, laughing. "I'm so glad I met you, Chris. You're such a lively person!"

Izzy tensed up. She was the only one that was allowed to call Christina Chris., Izzy had enough of hearing her best friend talk shit about her, so she walked into Christina's room.

"Good to know that many years of friendship meant nothing to you, Christina." Izzy said coldly, crossing her arms.

Christina sopped laughing with Paige and turned her head to look at Izzy standing at the door. Christina gulped, knowing now that Izzy heard her talk bad.

"Izzy I-" Christina started. "Save it, Christina, what you said is all I need to know." Izzy said sharply and walked to her room to begin immediately pacing all her stuff.

Izzy heard the front door to her apartment close, and footsteps towards her room. Izzy rolled her eyes knowing that it was Christina coming to ask for her forgiveness.

"Izzy, I'm sorry." Christina simply said coming into Izzy's room. "Sorry, my ass." Izzy laughed, as she threw more clothes into her box.

"Sounded like you were pretty confident, when you were saying that." Izzy chuckled. "I really loved you Christina, I really did, and you supported me when I said I wanted to move to LA."

"I thought I wasn't good enough to be your best friend." Izzy carried on packing more clothes. "Of course, I wasn't - I mean who am I kidding? You're the beautychickee, and I'm no one, hell I don't even know why Daniel choose me out of the million girls there is out in the world"

Christina just stood there, watching her best friend talk bad about herself. She didn't realise how ignoring Izzy and hanging out with another girl made her feel.

Izzy started crying in the middle of her room hugging her knees and rocking back and fourth. Christina ran to her and hugged her tightly.

 "I'm so sorry, Iz, I ignored you because I was scared that you would leave me here in New York, while you make new best friends - that are better than me." Christina said making herself cry as well. 

"Oh, Chris! you'll never lose me, your my best friend for life!" Izzy said hugging Christina back, with the same amount of strength.

Christina nodded, still hugging the girl. "I support you so much, and I always will!" she said, a tear leaving her cheek.

Izzy slowly got up, with Christina getting up with her. "Come on, lets go and have a catch up day!" Izzy said. Christina nodded. 

"Were such cry babies!" Christina laughed. "I know right!" Izzy said chuckling with her.

tuesday 15th september, 2020

word count: 1074