10 : Tonight..

"You know there's a thin line between fashion and custom if you you add it up to much it becomes ridiculous" I said

"You are right Bell, you look ridiculous" Maria laughed

"Exactly, it's all about balance" I slumped on the bed. The cloth she had doll me up in disturb my well-being.

"What now" she asked

Yeah what now. A week have pass since my clumsy meeting with the prince Gavin in the library and ever since the dear prince have avoided me as though am a plague. Maria then had cooked up a plan to attract him, this was after I had told her all her fancy imagination were wrong but Maria had shoot up and stood on her ground saying he had been busy which is infact true as it had been announced the day After the tea gathering that his mother had arrived.

Tonight being the second ball, our hatched plan were failing miserably.

"Just Wear something beautiful" Agatha stressed. She had no idea why I was playing dress up.

Maria being the social butterfly among us chimed in.

"Exactly something beautiful to attract someone's eyes"

"You mean a handsome ball of sunshine" Agatha face lights up

Maria gave a Curt inclination of the head and they both giggle.

Does she.....

"Who might that be" Agatha giggled

Whew!!

"Just find a cautious seducing dress to flatter in" Maria cooed. Agatha and I blushed heavily.

With the absence of Dorothy, we had all bonded as friends but Agatha was still left in the clouds about some of the things we shared.

Agatha made her way into the wardrobe and started to pile and arrange clothes while she throws some on the bed. While she was at it I pulled Maria toward me.

"You should also find a cautious seducing dress to flatter in" I mock her

"Hey I don't talk like that" she smiled as she push back a tendril of her long dark hair behind her ear.

"He won't look at me beside he sees me as some tattered female"

"I wasn't talking about him, okay so you are saying you would just scuttle in like a coward child" I met her gaze.

"Tis not about me as for the plan..." she raised her voice a little.

"Maria you have to face it...." I cut in

She cuts In " make him jealous"

"Huh, of what that not even his" I said

"Of what could be his, Tis nothing make him want you" she finishes

For someone with different mood swings she's a very good support system.

"If only you can apply the same theory for yourself"

"Shut up m'lady and go soak yourself in lavender" she giggles obviously avoiding the issue at hand so I played along.

We could always discuss the issue another time.

"Yes your Royal supreme grace" I curtsey and she laughed.

Agatha trolls toward us and stare at us intensely, the interested confusion and curiosity flying in her eyes.

Tonight ball was different as the Royal family are introduced before the first dance. Tonight he's dressed in a Grey Royal Jacket That portraits him exactly like Agatha words 'Handsome ball of sunshine'.