13 : Strain

Be a dove and hit the star button 💗.
____________________________________
His lips brushed over mine, delicately like a butterfly wings, very soft and addictive like a cold breeze of a summer morning. It was moist and breathy and not trying to win a battle but seeking closeness while sharing one breath.

The heat rose in my cheek as his tongue touches mine electrically and deliciously then firmer like he was curious about the heat that lies within, seeking to chase down the lighting that reached through both of us. My callous fingers tighten on him and never want to let go but my stupid stupid lungs had to find air so I pushed away from him.

Somehow I had been moved up onto his lap, I quickly disconnected my hands from his body before my fingers could tempt their way back into his hair.

But I didn't move.

My eyes levels with the ground, I didn't want to look at him and I make no attempt to climb down from his lap.

His hand move down to smooth the embroidery dress I wore, I had no idea it had been wrinkle in the moment. My eye followed every movement of his hand and while they finally rested at my lower back, far away from my preying eyes. I looked at him.

"That what happens most time when a man and a woman are left unchaperoned" he says eloquently

I gave him an un-lady like look. my eyes challenge his while trying to keep my Nervousness at bay.

"Thank Gracious you didn't faint on me" he added and that's where it broke loose.

I crumpling off his lap and hurriedly reach for the door. I was beyond furious and embarrassed.

Before I could reach the door his finger had wrap around my waist. He spin me towards him.

As I had been taken by surprise my hands falls on his hard brick chest which in turn put off my fury.

"Am sorry that came out wrong" he says

"Let go your grace" I shutter

"Your fingers says otherwise" he said. He was right, my traitorous finger cling to him.

"Enough of this and just so you know I won't come here again" I said while looking at the book ranks. Looking at his green eyes burn me internally.

He smirked.

The ninny prince smirked.

"You can't stay mad at me Little princess, I've done nothing"

Can't he see.

I'm literally avoiding his eyes, trying to keep my hands away from him, in fact am already a nervous wreck.

"Please" I whispered

I need to be away from him right now, my thoughts and emotions were bowling against each other. All because of a single kiss.

He released me, I could swear I heard him grumble some incoherent words but in my state I might have heard wrong.

I turned back toward the door but what he says next flatten my steps.

"You two friends are keen on running...what can I say, bird of the same feathers flock together"

"Pardon?"

"Please you say, I can't help but to wonder if your lady taught you want to say" his voice came out a little harsh.

"Can you please speak in a much clearer way" I stated

"You perfectly mimicked the way your dear friend turn down my brother leaving him completely broken....or is that your plan too, are you like that whore"