Prologue: It's Hard To Scream With Your Throat Full Of Glass

Prolouge

It was early in the morning in a suburban area house, in one of the bedrooms, a teenager no older than 18 was getting ready for school, his name was Jason Tate.

Jason comes from a rich family, his mother and father both have a high position in society. Jason had red eyes, black hair that covers his right eye, and pale skin. He was an attractive teenager and was in very good shape, at school he's considered one of the popular kids along with his girlfriend.

Jason "Alright, time for another simple day"

He adjusted his hair for a bit and smiled.

Jason "Time to make it count"

He then ran downstairs and prepared breakfast for himself, his twin sister than came to join him.

Her name was Lauren Tate, she had short blonde hair with bangs centered to the middle and had red eyes. Like Jason, she was extremely attractive aswell but isn't considered popular like he is, as she prefers to keep to herself at school and only likes to interact with Jason.

Lauren "It's a nice day huh?"

Jason "You could say that"

Lauren giggled for a bit.

Lauren "We're gonna be late for school, cmon!"

Lauren then grabbed his hand and they ran out the house, Jason looked back at his toast with sadness in his eyes.

St Andrews High School for the gifted is a massive place, students constantly coming in and out and roaming around the place. Only those who are mentally and physically gifted earn a place at this school.

As soon as Jason and Lauren got to the school gates, his groups of friends came up to him and they started to talk about an upcoming rave that was gonna happen the next night.

Jason "You sure it'll be worth it?"

Kid #1 "Yeah bro, everyone is gonna be there!"

Jason "Just Because everyone is gonna be there doesn't guarantee quality"

Kid #2 "Since when does Jason Tate turn down a party"

Jason "Since he might have something better to do"

Kid #1 "Well if you have time could you at least stop by?"

Jason smirked at him "This rave better be something or I'll be disappointed"

Lauren "Oooo, what rave?"

His friends then looked at Lauren with shock in their face.

Kid #2 "Never expected that you would want to come Lauren"

Lauren "Well it sounds fun, oooo Jason, you should bring Anna!"

Anna was Jason's Girlfriend, She had long auburn hair and dark blue eyes. Her hair was loose with the flanks held in twin tails, she was extremely pretty and popular along with Jason.

At that moment, Anna had ran up to the school gates and joined in on the conversation.

Anna "A rave huh? We definitely need to go babe"

Jason "I was planning on going, but if its shit then I'm leaving"

Anna "Well obviously of course"

Just then, Jason got a call on his phone.

Jason "Hold on I need to take this"

He then went somewhere private and took the call, when he came back he had a serious look on his face.