the day i died

It's a lame story but it's my first time writing a story so I just give it a try.

Sorry for those who expect something though.

****************

Camera flashes just when I stepped on the airport. Young girls with huge banners and posters of mine waiting patiently outside in case they get a chance to shake my hands or their posters to be signed. I stepped outside beaming a smile to who they called my fans and wave to them. It all get noisy but I felt peace as I got in to my car. I rode quietly for home. I don't have the habit of bothering other people so I don't mind having a staying driver with me. I sent him home just as soon as he brought my car to the airport.

After about 45 minutes of driving, I put a smile on my face watching the familiar place I just passed by: the park, the same park me and my cousins used to go when we have a small get together at our house. The same park where I met my bestfriend Lindy when we were 5. I then remember how my mother get angry at me for going to a park far enough from home. HOME...

I just can't wait to get my feet on the pretty house I grow up and wander in the white sand and watch the waves until the sun come down. Just atleast 20 minutes more and I can finally shout that I'M HOME!!

But just as this moment, I never had imagine my life would end.

A big truck is fast approaching me and for a second I'm completely lost. I tried to get up and saw nothing but blood on the road. Heard nothing but the siren of the ambulance and feel nothing but cold air. I tried to touch a middle-aged woman but she seems not to notice me. She was looking in a young woman filled with blood lying on the road which happens to be me.

I stood there numb, completely out of myself. But out of nowhere I uttered, "Am I dead?"