A bad dream

"Hello Max."

"I have a question."

"I thought the only thing you didn't do is not to care about other people aside from your family. I don't know you're also not good in respecting older people. I really expect to have 'hi' as a response. That's not how you greet the old ones."

"You're not that old."

He chuckles, "You're impossible."

"What are we going to talk about?"

"How is your stay here?"

"It's fine. I met an old couple and they're nice to me. Can you get straight to the point?"

"Patience my child."

This old man's making me crazy. Last time he just propose something to me about second life like he was in a hurry. Right now, he's not taking this conversation very seriously like he wants to keep this long because he feels too comfortable with the service of a luxury hotel.

"What do you want to ask me Max?"

"I want to ask you if there are other people who knew about this proposal of yours aside from us."

"It was a sort of a deal now since you already accepted it."

"That's not the answer to my question."

"Well"

"Well?"

He just shrugged and smile.

"Rise and shine Max!"

"Wait, I need an answer-"

"The answer will come out anytime. It's you who could give all the answers Max. It's up to you to dig up the truth."

**********************

"Angela"

A voice is now whisphering in my ears. Didn't their parents teach them that waking someone so early in the morning is kind of rude. They should learn to respect someone's nap. Respect?

I get up immediately. Puzzled how a stranger had entered my room.

"Hi I'm Emily,I know you haven't seen me yesterday because Axel doesn't bother to introduce you to us. I know you're bothered that I don't have to call Axel a sir or something but we kind of grow up in this house together. He treats me like his older sister since he doesn't have one. Isn't he such a good person?"

She seems to notice that my mouth is now partly open. Shocked as how fast she talks. I wonder if she still manage to breath. She is so like Lindy. I wonder how is she right now.

"I'm sorry but Axel is sort of waiting in the den. He said you're gonna ride with him into the woods. Do you know where the den is?"

"Ahmm,no. My señorito totally forgot to show me the way yesterday."

"My señorito?"

"Yes, I thought it would pissed him. But he said he like it though."

She giggles, "Oh my god, I never expect this."

"Expect what?"

"Nothing."

"Angela!"

Axel is already waiting outside leaning on his truck. How far is it to civilization? I never seen shiny black cars ever since I came here.

"I thought we're going horse riding. It isn't a horse."

"We'll still riding a truck. Let's go!"