Life after death

So strange,really. I mean looking at my face on tabloids every morning became some sort of my everyday ritual but looking at your dead body with an oh-so-shocking article seems so new to me that I would get a crumpled face.

Sitting on your bedroom with my mom holding a picture of you isn't cool at all. I found a strange light by the window and tried to call my mom but silly me. I know she won't hear me.

As I came closer I saw a figure, a human actually. Standing in my veranda is a middle-aged man with his suit as white as the clouds above.

Urging to ask him, I finally talk.

"Who are you?" "Oh right, you're my angel. And you come to pick me up since I'm all so dead." A sarcastic smile suddenly showed in my face.

"I'm not your guardian angel,superstar. I'm your timekeeper and I'm here to make a proposition."

"A proposition? I don't want to sound rude and disrespectful but please, I'm not a five year old to believe in such thing as a timekeeper. I'm a grown up as you see. And - "

"I'm here to give a second chance."

"I- wait, what??"

"I'll let you live again."

"You don't have to be a clown. How much did my mother paid you? You know what, you could be a good actor. I'll help you get an audition."

"Do you really think a normal human can see a dead person like you?"

"Eeehhh, you could have a third eye." a sheepish smile escape in my face this time.

"You are indeed a stubborn spoiled red-headed superstar."

"How did you enter our house?"

"How will I ever get you to believe me?"

"I hate it when people answer my question with a question."

"I should have never ask you. Remember young woman, I will never give you a second chance again."

I stood there frozen. Thinking maybe I should give it a chance.

"Alright old man, I'll give it a try."

"Okay, maybe we should start talking about the rules now."

*******************

(author)
Thank you so much for those who gave time to read this story. I admit it's not as nice as the others had written but I really tried working this out. Thank you thank you thank you. I never expect to have viewers more than two so I guess it isn't too bad as a start. :-) :-*