Please Read First!!

Hi guys! First of all, I want to say thank you for clicking on my story! I know Draco has been taking over the internet lately and I really wanted to create my own fan fiction. I can't wait to read your guy's comments and get some feedback. But before you start reading here are some things you should know...

1. I do not own any of the characters in this story besides Hero Green. All of these belong to J.K. Rowling. But the rest of the story is still mine, so please do not try to copy or steal my ideas:)
(The photos used at the top of each chapter are also not mine! Obviously the songs are not mine, the artists are available beside the title)

2. This story does not completely follow the storyline of the actual Harry Potter series!! I wanted to switch some things up. I feel like we all know the original story quite well by now so why not make it a little different:)) Anyways I wanted to make this well known because there are a lot of things that do happen in the book/film series that will not take place in this story.

- For example, there will be a dance at some point. It's not the Yule Ball, it's just a yearly dance that I made up haha.

- Everyone is 16/17 in the story so it's their sixth year.

3. Lastly, there is some language and mature content in this story. This is not smut but I just wanted to put a warning out there because I know Harry Potter has a wide range audience.

(I also have songs at the beginning of every chapter! I made the playlists - one on Apple Music and one on Spotify. I'll link them below.)

Spotify - https://open.spotify.com/playlist/1Lqe3QSO3WMqLyWWX0NZTZ?si=CQtzfVUVQduP05SEsgy9kw

if link doesn't work here's a photo!

Apple Music - https://music.apple.com/us/playlist/be-my-hero-playlist/pl.u-jV89BKLtjXgb3M

if link doesn't work here's a photo -

I really hope you guys enjoy this story I've created! I put a lot of thought and effort into it and I honestly think it's great

I really hope you guys enjoy this story I've created! I put a lot of thought and effort into it and I honestly think it's great. Make sure to let me your thoughts while reading.

Thanks, guys. Enjoy <3