Chapter Twenty-Five

Sophia's POV

"You set up the house while I change my clothes, kay?" I said grabbing my backpack

"Sure" Sully said hiding the things that might break if people aren't careful with it

I enter Sully's room and close the window, in order to stop Leo from seeing anything. I open my bag and take my clothes off.

My outfit for the party is a red tube top, a black skirt, black pantyhose and my same old cothurns. The most special thing about the look is a big gradient black and white coat, much like Cruela De Vil's from 101 dalmatians. It wasn't made from fur, but it looked like it. It took me more than a year of doing someone else's homework and saving lunch money to buy this coat, but it was worth it. Oh, I can't forget my water proof red lipstick. I looked beautiful.

I got out of the room and walk slowly through the staircase, yes, I am making an entrance.

Mary's POV

I arrived early at Sully's house, because I had nothing to do and I wanted to sneak in the booze in a way that everyone would think it was already in the house before everyone arrived. When the door is answered I see Sully with a messy hair like someone was playing with it all day.

"Hi" I say excited making my way inside the house

"What are you doing here so early?" He asked confused

"I was bored, anyway, can I help you do anything?"

"Humm sure. Put on some music and turn on the neon lights" He says pointing to what I should do

"Neon lights? You have that?" I ask impressed

"Actually, they are Sophia's, but she borrowed them for the party." He answers. I doesn't surprise me that Sophia has this kind of stuff for parties and even her room. The girl struggles to get this kind of luxury, I don't think it's worth it.

I turn on the lights and sit on the couch to pick a playlist for the party, one of the hardest jobs ever if you ask me.

I hear a door open and the sound of boots on the floor. I looked behind me and see a gorgeous Sophia going down the staircase. She looked so peaceful and confident like she knew what she was doing because she had done it a million times before. She was looking at Sully and he was just staring at her, he was even blushing a bit.

As Sophia approached the end of the stairs Sully approached the bottom of them. They looked at each other so deeply that I felt like I was witnessing something so personal that it was wrong to me to watch, but I couldn't help it, it was so pretty.

Soup reached the end of the stairs and practically climbed Sully, something he seemed used to, since his reaction to it was so normal. They kissed. Okay now I felt too wrong watching this. I had to make myself known by everyone in the room. So, I had the best solution ever, putting Careless Whispers -George Michael on the Bluetooth speaker.

Sophia's POV

I hear loud music and I pull away from the kiss. I was confused and scared as fuck, I mean, is there someone else in the house? Did the person see me and sully? I was asking myself these questions, but I hear a familiar voice

"You guys need to get a room" Mary said

"Oh it's just you" I sigh in relief

"Of course it's just me, who else could it be?" She says laughing a bit

"Anyone" Sully and I say at the same time. He puts me on the floor, and we hear a knock on the door. I open it and see Richie and Pauline.

Richie was wearing jeans and a dark red shirt with a video game logo on it. Pauline was wearing a light blue dress, it looked like it came straight from the 60's. She was, as always, beautiful.

"Hi guys" I said letting them enter the house

"Where's the music?" Richie asked

"Right here!" Mary screamed and turned on the loudest volume Old Town Road -Lil Nas X ft. Billy Ray Cyrus

"I love that song" Sully screamed from upstairs. I think he was locking his parents room and changing his clothes.

"Everyone loves that song" Mary replied

After a while more people arrived, the house was full. There were people dancing, kissing, singing, talking. Everyone was happy. I was socializing, something I hadn't done is a long time. Pauline and Richie were being boyfriend and girlfriend in public and no one thought it was weird. Mary was killing brain cells, aka drinking from her hidden bottles. Sully was with his boys, I like to mess with those guys heads, it's on my list of things to do tonight.

At some point someone fund the booze. From that point on I was just drinking water pretending I was drinking vodka. I was starting to change Mary's drink to alcoholic to non-alcoholic. The girl is 16, she'll thank me tomorrow.

Sully's POV

I see Sophia dancing to the rhythm and approaching me and the boys. Was I worried? Yes. Did I think she was actually going to do something? No. I knew she was just playing mind games with me. I'm not complaining, I love when she does that. Am I sadistic? Maybe, I don't care.

Soup danced with every single one of the guys in the team looking at me. I think I have unlocked a new Sophia face it's something like 'this could be ya'. When it was presumably my turn to dance with her, she whispered in my ear "I'll dance with ya later" we both smirked. I think she is the best tease of all the girls in school, hell, she might be best of the whole world.

Sophia left the area we were in and joined the girls in the karaoke machine. She sang Die young -Ke$ha with the girls from our class. As they were singing and dancing I see Leo entering the house looking for Mary.

Richie's POV

I left Mary and Pauline dancing while I grabbed drinks for all of us. When a come back a see Leo talking to them.

"Hey Leo man what's going on?" I ask with no worries

"Nothing man. I just want to take lil' Mars here home" He says nervous

"But I don't want to go home" Mary said dancing

"But you need to." Leo said loosing his last nerves. Mary didn't listen. "I say it one more time Mars, let's fucking go home" He said angry as fuck

"Okay, I'll go" Mary says quietly and leaves the party. That's odd, I think.