Return of Bella🔞

⚠️Warning⚠️

Smut in this Chapter!- Description of sexual activity, body parts, Inappropriate language, gif that show Semi sexual activity. As well as other things inappropriate for Readers under the age of 18.🔞

I woke up remembering that Bella will be here today! I have been dreading this day since my dad told me about it last week

I woke up remembering that Bella will be here today! I have been dreading this day since my dad told me about it last week. Amara is sleeping naked in my arms. When I think back to last night. We were too tired to drive back to her place. I start rubbing the inside on her thighs as I kiss her neck, she moans moving more onto my body. "Morning sex really here? With your father down the hall?" She says all sleepy, kissing my chest.

"I mean you didn't have a problem with me bending you over my desk last night when we got here." I say licking my lips at her. Just remembering how I took her made me hard and horny.

"That's because you had been teasing my all night and I need you to fuck me good like you said you were going to." She says running a finger from my lips down my neck to my chest to my abs. "But so, you know I don't think I can stay quiet this time." She whispers in my ear as I growl and roll us over, so I am on top of her. I start kissing her when there is a knock at my bedroom door.

"Yeah?" I yelled, a little annoyed with my father.

"I'm headed out to pick up your sister. Please be here when I get back." My dad yells through the door. "And Good morning Amara!" Dad says with a chuckle, I start to laugh and shake my head.

"Good Morning Charlie." Amara says throw fits of laughter. I look at her and raise my eyebrows. I wait to hear my dad leave before I start to kiss Amara again.

"Ty, baby are you sure..." She starts to say but I cut her off by kissing her.

"I am always sure when it comes to you!" I say slowly sticking two fingers inside of her and pushing them in and out of her. She arches her back and I hit her g-spot over and over again. Making her wetter and wetter. "I love watching you cum for me. Knowing that I am the only one that does this to you!" I say as she cums on my fingers. I take my fingers out of her and suck off her juices. "You taste so good. I can never get enough." I say thrusting into her hard. She gasps at my action then lets out a moan as she pulls me closer.

"Oh! God! Ty..." she says through moans. I kiss her hard as I slam into her repeatedly biting and sucking on her neck. She rolls us over so she is on top. I love watching her on top of me. I guide her hips to help her move faster. As she brings me closer to cumming in her.

"Shit Amara, I need to be on top. I didn't put a..." I start to say but she cuts me off by kissing me. I start to thrust up into her hard and fast. Not caring anymore that I forgot the condom. I hear her suck in a breath as she screams out my name and she cums. "Fuck! Amara.!" I yell as I am close to cumming. Rolling us over I slam into her hard and fast moving her leg over my shoulder so I can go deeper in her. Not even two minutes later I gave her another orgasm as I cum inside of her. "Fuck! Babe!" I say through ruff breaths. Rolling off of her and laying down. Catching my breath as she cuddles into my side.