14. I wouldn't call it stalking

Billie's POV
When I wake up I feel like a whole new human, I clearly needed that sleep. Or I needed that sleep with this certain someone.

The blankets are twisted and turned but I'm still laying in the same position I remember falling asleep in.

Now I have a good view on the newest tattoos on her stomach. I trace my finger over the outlining of the biggest tattoo that's almost placed in the center of her stomach.

It's a female angel bowed down with a darker and a lighter wing.

"Stalked by demons and guarded by angels." I hear Jules say. i turn around to face her and see she's up too. "That's what it means. It's a dedication to you actually. Because you are who I need for everything not going to shit. You are my angel. That's also why I got the 'fragile' underneath it." She says.

Underneath the angel tattoo there's indeed the word 'fragile' tattooed in big bold letters.

"I used to think you were fragile and I needed to care for you, which I obviously gladly do. But otherwise around it's maybe in a higher level. Life proved to me that I'm fragile too." She explains.

"And this one?" I ask as I throw the blankets completely off and refer to a skull on the back of her leg. "That was just a cool design tbh." She answers with a shrug.

Like that we go over all the other new tattoos she got and stay in bed for some more hours.

I sit up and look at her.

"Still up for that meal? We can go to Gavin's house." I say. "Have you met Gavin?" I add.

"Sounds good." She nods. "And no I haven't."

"He's probably out by the beach for Aldon's surfing practice." I inform her. "Aldon? The little one?" She frowns.

"Exactly." I get up and go to the chair where I left my clothes last night. I see Jules' eyes glued on me as I take off her shirt and start putting on my clothes again.

"Do you know you changed a lot too?" She asks, still not taking her eyes off of me. "How so?" I ask, thinking about the fact that I haven't changed my hair, haven't gotten any tattoos for that matter either.

"I mean you obviously are the weight and don't have any tattoos or anything, but I feel like you changed, you vibe changed. In a good way you feel softer, or more relaxed. Maybe it's the fact you're taking care for a 10 year old and living with a gay guy." She shrug. "But I like it." She adds.

"Actually, Aldon is 7." I correct her. She frowns at that. "Really? Well then he looks like he's very smart for his age and he's very good at the surfing thing for his age." She says.

"How do you know all those things?" I ask. "I've been following your life for about a month now. I know you had a thing with that Sam chick, I know about Claudia, I know about Claudia and Finneas dating, I know about that boat party and that Eros guy, I know how Eros told you the truth when you were too hang over to remember whether you had sex with him or not." She says.

"So you've been stalking me and like all my friends?" I ask chocked.

"What, uh- I wouldn't call it stalking. No, I wouldn't put it like that." She says.

"How do you want to call it? Following me? Being creepy? The list goes on." I say.

"No don't get mad, I just had to know where I stood in your life before I returned. When I heard your friends talk about me even when they didn't know me and I saw you instandly glow at the mentioning of my name, I knew I could come back." She explains.

"I think I could understand that. Well, I'm glad you're back and now I want to go home because I miss Aldon and I want you to eat so let's go." I say.

—————

Returning home I was right about Aldon and Gavin being gone to go surfing. Knowing they could get back anytime I decide to cool for 4 instead of 2 and let Jules do whatever she wants.

She ended up putting on 'the office' so I while cooking I also watched with her through the door that leads to the living room where the tv is standing.

I watch as she is laughing at the stupid jokes and how she's eating some of the chips I put infront of her. I didn't tell her anything about it I just put a bowl of chips right to see if she'd and she ate like 2 or 3 what made me happier then ever.

When I hear what song is playing on the playlist, I turn it up a little louder and start to sing along softly, knowing I'll get her attention.

"Meet. Eat. Movie. At three
Netflix till six and it's time to kiss
Enough. Get rough. Make love
Hold tight. We fly. Ain't no ordinary night"

"Oh my god Kris, I love him." She says and jumps out of the couch to come closer. "I know you do, you'd go straight for him." I roll my eyes. "You damn right." She sings along too now.

"I can be your guilty pleasure in the middle of the night. Got your head spinnin, our bodies singin like I can read your mind."

—————

"Daddy, who's home, are there thugs?" Aldon asks as I hear him opening the front door, Gavin is probably walking behind him.

"Billieeee!" He shouts as he sees me finishing lunch. "And a human I don't know that looks almost as cool as Billie." He says as he eyes Jules. "I'm sorry I'd say as cool as Billie, but no one is as cool as her." He informs Jules in a very formal tone.

"This is Jules, Aldon." I tell him. "The replacement of Sam, like now that she's gone on the race?" He asks.

"No, Sam was kind of my replacement." Jules says.

"Jules." Gavin says as he answers the kitchen too. "You must be Jules, I'm Gavin, Aldon his father. Billie her roommate." He says in a very polite manner and shakes Jules hand. "I'm Jules, you probably know who I am." Jules says awkwardly.

"I do." He nods with a knowing look in his eyes.

"I she gonna live here? Cuz if so we need to become friends and all, we'll have to spend a lot of time together then. Are you gonna watch my surfing competition? Are you gonna make Billie happy? If you're gonna hurt her I might have to fight you, you do know that right?" Aldon starts ranting.

"Aldon come on let's go upstairs, get washed up, you smell like the ocean." Gavin says and pushes his son towards the door. "The ocean smells good." Aldon fights back, not wanting to get in the shower. "I agree my dude." Jules says and high fives him.

"I like you already." Aldon says before he's pushed to stairs completely.

—————

*songs I used*

Shower thoughts - Kristian Kostov

Sorry I had to- no other choice, good song thoughh.