19. You have to leave the system

Billie's POV
"So another show tonight, are you ready?" Jules asks as she turns around from putting the cups back behind the bar. We just finished putting everything ready for tonight.

Finneas is coming too tonight and he's gonna join us on the stage for a little while.

"Yeah, you know. I'm loving this. I liked the shows in Sam's bar, but our own bar and shows all ours every night? I love this Jules." I answer.

"I know, I can see it. I can see the spark in your eyes." She says with a smile.

"Come one lovebirds enough grossness." I hear Finneas behind me.

"Fin, oh wow your early." I say as I go up to him.

"How welcomed I feel." Finneas jokes.

"You ARE welcome, pretty boy." Aldon says and goes up to Fin too to hug him.

"Hey bud, you forgot my name again huh, did you?" Finneas laughs.

"Don't be insulted he forgets my name too all the time." Jules laughs.

"Actually, I think I remember your name." Adon says and points at Finneas. "It was something with that show right? With the green and orange haired boy right?" He says as he taps his chin.

"Wait a second, I know!" Aldon then yells.

"Ferb, Ferb it was!" He yells and jumps up in the air.

"Oh my god, this kid." Finneas laughs. "Is he serious? Like legit?" He adds still laughing.

"What?" Aldon asks confused and crosses his arms over his chest in defends.

"My name is Finneas." Finneas laughs.

"Ohh right, I got a little confused you know because the red haired boy in the show is named Ferb and you have red hair also. Never mind." Aldon shakes his head.

"Bro you got it all wrong, the green haired guy is Ferb." Finneas says and shakes his head.

"Aw baby you're early." Claudia says as she runs op te Finneas and kisses him.

"Alright guys enough chit chat, Claudia get your face off of Finneas' and behind the bar, Jules you too, Finneas, Billie, soundcheck." Gavin says, interrupting the happy moment.

—————

Jules' POV
I smile at Billie and Finneas on the stage as they're singing their new song together. It's called 'come out and play'. They look so good together, they look so happy up there.

"Can I get a sprite please." A boy asks as he comes to the bar. "That's 1,50 for you young man." I answer as I start making him his drink and switch it for the money after that.

That's when my phone starts ringing. As I look at the display I feel my hands sweating and my heart beat faster.

Fuck.

"Hey, I gotta go for a while. Tell Billie that I'll be back soon and that she knows she's safe alright." I tell Claudia in whisper. She looks at me confused but nods.

I walk away from the bar and press the green button.

"Yeah." I say in a hushed tone.

"I need you go pick up a package from Hunter on the location drop and drop-"

"It at the location drop, I know the drill." I interrupt him. "But you know the drill too." I add.

"Money will be on your account once you arrive by Hunter." He says.