21. We need to hold on to this

Billie's POV
"Oh wow we really fell asleep here." I mumble as I notice we are still in the bunker.

"Apparently." Jules says as she turns to look at me.

"Did you plan any more stops last night that we didn't get to?" I ask.

"Actually yeah, 3 more but I guess that's fine." She shrugs.

"Still wanna go to those places?" I offer but she shakes her head. "Not really, because what's the point in that when we had a great night?" She asks. "You're right."

"And besides that we still need to get home in time because Aldon his surfing practice starts at 3 and he wanted us to watch and we still are a couple hours away from home." She explains.

"Home, I like the sound of that." I nod. "Do you really think that's home?" I frown. "Like for us? Is that town our final destination?" I add.

"You are there so that's home." She simply says.

—————

So we indeed go home and we regret it, once home the chaos of every day's life is back.

Aldon who's whining.

And Gavin who-

"Oh my god, Billie, Jules. Big news! Big news! They want us to help planning and organizing the big party to close up summer, they want you to sing a couple songs, with me and your handsome brother-"

"He's pretty." Aldon interrupts Gavin.

"Can everyone stop going on about my brother his looks? It's getting weird." I interrupt them.

"Aw, but you're pretty too. Does that make you feel better?" Aldon asks.

"Attention back to me." Gavin says and snaps his fingers in front of us to get our attention. "So where was I? Right we have to take organizing the party on us and that's basically it. Everyone will know us!" Gavin squeals.

"Hell no, I'm gonna ENJOY that party not WORK." I tell him. "Right, I thought you wanted to say that. But at least sing a couple of songs with me and Finneas? He kind of already agreed and I already kinda told them that we were gonna do it so you kinda have no choice anymore." Gavin says with a fake bitch smile.

"Ugh fine." I sigh.

"But about the party and the surfing contest. That's all on the same day, so I kind of want all our friends from the past to be there. I wanna see Seth and Liz and Calvin and Adric and Eli and Jason..."

"And Jax."

"I don't know Billie, is that really a good idea? Opening up old wounds?" Jules asks. "You're just scared for me seeing Jax back." I tell her.

"But you know what? You absolutely have no reason since you have reason to TRUST ME." I tell her.

"It's not like that Billie, I just have my doubts." She answers.

"What if that's what I want? I miss them. I wanna see them again even if it's only one fucking time."

"Language, young lady." Aldon says and shakes his head at me.

"Can you shut the fuck up and let this be a grown up thing, go to your training." I tell him.

"Stop! Enough! You don't talk to MY SON like that just because you have a fight with your not-girlfriend alright." Gavin says.

"Fuck, you're right. I'm sorry Aldon, I just lost my mind. I didn't mean to talk to you like that." I sigh as I kneel down to his hight.

"It's fine Billie, but only because I like you, because you're pretty and because I also wanna meet those people." He says and wraps his arms around my neck, hugging me.

"Thank you buddy." I say. "Now let's go to my training!" Aldon says and drags all of us to the cabin where Oli keeps all of his surfing and training stuff.

"Hey, Aldon go get your stuff ready and warm up, I'm just gonna talk to your parents for a bit." Oli says.

"Actually only Gavin is my parent my mom is some unknown girl and my other dad lives in Italy and Billie and blond haired tattooed girl are my best friends who act like they're my parents and Billie has a pretty brother who by the way would be your ideal boyfriend but I have to upset you because Ferb is dating Claudia." Aldon rants.

"His name is Finneas."

"I forgot, stupid." Aldon says and shakes his head.

"I'm straight Aldon." Oli laughs. "What? I thought you broke up with your ex wife because liked guys." He says. "No that was not the reason, enough talked, go training." He says.

—————

While Aldon is doing his training I decide to blow our old Green VS Red groupchat back to live.

Me: hi guys, I know it's been a while actually like a little over 2 months. Jules and I reconnected and are living at a beach town where our mate his little boy is attending a surfing contest that's rather huge. After that there's a party to say goodbye to the summer. Everyone who wants to attend feel free to come, I'll drop the location.

—————
*Authors note*
Lol here another rant. Our wifi connection in my house broke and there's a wifi guy gonna come tomorrow to fix it but in the meanwhile I have a whole day of online classes tomorrow and I can't watch Netflix or Disney + so lol my life is a joke. I'll have to go to the library of my school which is annoying but ugh.

Anyone else wanna rant about how they start to dislike online classes? Because go ahead.

I used to really like it, but I'm changing my mind lol.