17. Beachday it is

Billie's POV
"Hey Billie. Me and Blond haired tattooed girl are going to the beach for the day, we're like gonna be surfing and swimming and eating ice cream and stuff like all the cool shit. Are you going to be joining me and you girlfriend?" Aldon asks as he joins me, watching the office in the living room.

"Wait what- watch your language sir and second who the fuck told you she's my girlfriend?" I ask.

"First of all watch your language young lady and secondly I saw things, don't hide it." He says. "I'm gonna go put on my swimming trunks and the blond haired tattooed girl is already waiting." He adds.

"Her name is Jules." I say. "Right, forgot that for a second." He nods and leaves the room again.

This boy-

He is unbelievable.

With that being said I decide to join them on the beach. So I put on my bathing suit too, take some sun cream with me and my guitar and note book, since I don't like going in the water a lot.

After all of that I wait for Aldon to be ready too, what is taking him so long?

"Sorry I let you guys waiting, I had to look good for the case a hot girl shows up." He says and runs a hand through his hair as if he's a hot model, modeling swimming trunks with little baby whales on.

His little move just makes Jules and I laugh.

With that we leave to the beach where Jules and Aldon immediately go in the sea.

It warms my heart the way Jules is with Aldon, it makes her almost look soft. Smiling at the two, I place a towel on the sand and sit down. After I take my guitar to start working on a new song.

I don't know where the new song is headed yet, but I do have a couple lines, just no melody or beat yet.

So I call Finneas to see if he can help me. At the end I always end up liking the music I write with him the most.

His cheerful face pops up on the FaceTime after like 3 seconds.

"Hi Billie, you look happy, how has the race been?" He asks.

Shit- I totally forgot to tell him that I went home again.

"Actually, I went home like 2 days ago." I tell him as I feel guilt rush through me.

"Relax Bil, I know. Claudia told me." He laughs. "Your face was priceless through." He adds.

"Anyway, where are you?" I ask him. "The studio, why?" He answers. "Because I want your help with a new song."

That makes his smile immediately lit up. That tells me he also loves writing with me.

"What do you already have?" He asks as he sits down in the chair in front of his computer set up.

"Just a couple of lines. 'Look up, out of your window
See snow, won't let it in though
Leave home, feel the wind blow
'Cause it's colder here inside in silence
You don't have to keep it quiet'"

I read out to him.

"Damn yeah, I can here that." He says and takes his guitar.

"Maybe something like this." He says and plays a tune.

"No, that's not what it should be." I shake my head.

"This?" He asks and tries something else.

I shake my head, he tries something else.

Until.

He tries something that I think is what it should be.

"And I know it makes you nervous
But I promise you it's worth it
Hhhm hhhm"

He sings.

We hum to the song together not really singing a song.

"Come out and play." Finneas sings softly, closing the humming.

"Come out and play, I like that." I nod.

And like that our writing sessions always go, we hum a little and fit in bits and pieces that we think are a song that is something we would make.

When Finneas starts playing again we sing together.

"Yeah, I know it makes you nervous
But I promise you, it's worth it
To show 'em everything you kept inside
Don't hide, don't hide
Too shy to say but I hope you stay
Don't hide away
Come out and play" we finish together.

"That sounded cool." Jules says as she suddenly stands in front of me with little Aldon on her back.

"That was one of your better songs." Aldon agrees to Jules.

"Why we came, Aldon is gonna teach me how to surf and we wondered if you wanted too." Jules says. "No, I think I'ma just chill out here a little more." I answer.

"Is that the pretty boy?" Aldon asks as he looks over at my screen. "Hi Aldon!" Finneas says cheerfully. "Hi boy-I-forgot-the-name-of." Aldon waves.

"It's Finneas." Finneas says.

"Yeah think of 'phineas and Ferb'" I tell him. "You'll remember it that way." I tell him.

"Who?" Aldon frowns. "Phineas and F- you don't know that show?" I ask shocked. "Nope." He shakes head.

"Come onnnn. There's a hundred and four days of summer vacation
And school comes along just to end it
So the annual problem for our generation
Is finding a good way to spend it
Like maybe

Building a rocket or fighting a mummy
Or climbing up the Eiffel Tower
Discovering something that doesn't exist
Or giving a monkey a shower
Surfing tidal waves, creating nanobots
Or locating Frankenstein's brain (It's over here!)
Finding a dodo bird, painting a continent
Or driving your sister insane

As you can see, there's a whole lot of stuff to do
Before school starts this fall (Come on, Perry!)
So stick with us 'cause Phineas and Ferb are gonna do it all
Mom! Phineas and Ferb are making a title sequence!" I sing and Finneas and Jules join me in too.

(Authors note. I had to look up the english lyrics of this song cuz obviously I only knew the Dutch version and it was so nostalgic to hear that again lol. Anyway back to the story, sorry for interruption)

"No I never heard of that." He shakes his head.

"I'm gonna show you once we get home, you're probably gonna love it." I tell him.

—————

Once we got back home from the beach, we see Gavin finally decided to come out of his room.

"See who's up." I tease him. "Hey hey, I was working all day okay?" He says and holds his hands up in defense.

"Working?" I frown in confusion. "Yeah, now that Sam has been gone we are not earning any money, so I called the government, we can use a piece of the beach to do late night concert against paying entrance and have a little bar too. I'm sure people will pay for it since they're bored now that Sam isn't holding open her bar and since they've grown to love our sets. So basically we can start setting up everything and we can start giving shows and having a bar next week." Gavin explains excitedly.

"Sounds cool. I'm in." I answer.

"Me too, even though I don't know if there'll be a job for me." Jules laughs. "Jobs enough. We're gonna need a lot of hands." Gavin answers.