23. Do happy endings exist?

*authors note*
I just realized I used to write 'Oli' like 'Ollie' and suddenly switched the spelling so that happened lol.

Also I was listening to 'mr/mme' by Loic Nottet today and I know I've been annoying y'all with my celeb crush on him for way too long aready but he is so good and that song is in French (I probably aready told you that too) because it's his mother language, he was born and still lives in the French part of Belgium. And the reason I'm telling you is because I'm heartbroken everytime I hear song. It just hurts, listening to that song. You don't understand French? Me either, but the good news the music video has English subtitles so if you wanna feel heartbroken listen to that song.
—————
Billie's POV
Jules agreed this morning to go with Aldon to all the last things that need to happen before 16:00, which is A LOT. He still needs to go to the store where he ordered his brand new wetsuit and after that he needs to get to Oli to practice the last finishing touch for the race. Oli is pretty nervous though, because it's the first time that international surfing teams are coming to judge someone HE trained. So when they decide they want to offer Aldon a place in their team, it will be huge for Oli too.

And now that Jules and Aldon are gone, Gavin, Fin and I will have to practice a little more too. After that I agreed to have lunch with Eros, which is fun because in between meeting him and now a lot of stuff happened so we couldn't really get to know each other more, but by the time it's lunch everyone will be joining us. That's fun.

"Billie keep your mind by practicing!" Gavin shouts.

And that how it keeps going, us all just practicing until everyone is happy with the result and let us get lunch, which was also good but it kinda felt weird though. Because I don't know. The same feeling every year, the feeling os summer ending when it feels like it just started. (Same feeling now lol but I'm a winter person so I don't mind)

To take my mind off of the weird feeling I focus on Aldon.

"You ready, buddy?" I ask him before taking a sip of my water.

"Yeah sure, I mean when I look at the statistics of last year I think I have a chance to actually win my age level which is very exciting but at the same time I'm also not totally sure. But at the end I'm not really attending to WIN but just to get discovered so I can go huge." He explains.

"Can someone explain why he talks like that? He's supposed to be 7, am I really the only one who's freaked out by this?" Jules asks.

"Not because you were a baby at 7 it means I have to be. I have big plans in my life and I'm not letting my age get in between that." He answers.

"Easy buddy, you're not that big you can't even remember my name so you aren't that big." She answers him with a smirk.

"Or mine." Finneas states.

"Your name is Ferb, I'm passed that." Aldon says.

"Finneas." Finneas corrects him.

"That's what I said." Aldon shrugs.

"No you did not." Finneas defends himself.

"I actually did. Anyway, where were we? Oh right. I might not be able to remember your name, but I know the first 20 numbers after the comma in pi so jokes on you." Aldon says to Jules.

"What? No you can not." Jules laughs.

"3, 1415926535 8979323846." He proves himself.

"You can just say that you don't have prove." Jules says.

"Alexa, what are the first 20 numbers after the comma in pi?" He asks.

"3, 1415926535 8979323846."