The Impossible Probability - A Doctor Who & Star Trek story

Note to TheInsane: Hey buddy, I thought seeing as this is a joint account we should put this on here, seeing as you wrote most of it, (I helped though!) in those maths lessons XD

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is a story that TheInsane and I (DarkBaneManiac) wrote, TheInsane wrote most of it, in maths a long time ago. It is a Doctor Who/Stark Trek story. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Introduction:

“Right then, Miss Forth! Where to next?” The Doctor cheered running round the TARDIS console flipping switch and pressing buttons as he went. “Well, I don’t mind really. Anywhere adventurous I guess.” Kerry replied quietly fiddling with a switch. The Doctor slapped her hand gently, “Don’t touch.” He warned. She looked at him curiously, “Why? Does it blow the TARDIS up?” she joked.

“You cops! Always expecting the worst of things and no, that’s the button next to it. That switch controls our flight pattern. Without it, we would fly out of the time vortex and crash on the nearest planet that pulls us into its gravitational field.” Kerry backed away from the console, “That’s what I thought.” He smiled. “Anyway where’s your little pet rat?” Kerry scowled. “It’s not a rat, it’s a squirrel pyro and his name is Fredington.” She put her fingers to her lips and whistled. A small chestnut coloured looking squirrel raced towards her and then crawled up to sit on her shoulder. The Doctor petted him, “There you are Fredington. Perhaps you can decide where we should go next.” The squirrel made a loud squeak. “An excellent suggestion!” The Doctor cried. “Aertanu it is!” “What’s on that planet?” Kerry asked. “I don’t know” The Doctor answered, “Let’s find out.” He finished grinning as he pulled more levers and pressed more buttons. Suddenly there was a huge crash and sparks fly out of the floor. “Doctor what’s going on?” Kerry shouts trying to find something to hold on to; he looks at her puzzled. “We’re being pulled into the future, the year 2291 to be precise.  I cannot say what is pulling us though.”