Seraphina

"Can't you be something else other than a hero, Lil bro? You can't do it. Please just give up." Izumi asks in a pleading tone. Only to be met with the standard, 'The fuck you say?' expression on Izuku's face.

"Pfft. Firstly don't call me 'Lil bro' as far as I'm aware we stopped being a family after I was found out to be quirkless and you just had a field day with that didn't cha. Secondly, as I explained before, I'm doing it to prove myself. You all call me useless yet when I get into U.A I'll make you eat my damn dust." Izuku says with a frown on his expression. Unbeknownst to him, father dearest was listening in. Izuku leaves the room without listening to her reply.

As Izuku leaves he hears his sperm donor on the phone. "Yes principle Nezu. Yes, please blacklist the kid Izuku Midoriya from entering U.A, Why? Because I personally believe he isn't fit to be a hero" Izuku stood there, angrier than he had ever been before, his Father can't just tell the principle that he was quirkless because that isn't a valid reason since 2 years ago. He starts to head to his nerve gear, wanting to clear the 4th boss today, there are only a few weeks left of the beta and he wants to see how far he can progress.

"Link Start"

Colors encompases his eyes as he transitions from his dark room to a world unlike any other. He is currently in the middle of his quest to complete the Elf War campaign. He notices all the pixies hovering around him and another flash of light. A familiar figure appears in front of him.

"Sera! It's good to see you again." He says to the pink haired woman cheerfully. She looks at him in response with a small smirk on her face.

"Family problems again Kiri?"

"You don't know half of it. My 'sister' keeps telling me to give up, it's infuriating. My Father actually called the principle of U.A today, how he has those connections is BS. He's trying to personally destroy my dream!" Kirito whines.

"Well it's good to know we both have equally shitty sperm donors, wanna cut up some ghouls?"

"I would love that." Kirito replies with a smile on his face.

Within the next few minutes, even Kayaba was mourning the ghouls. The spectacle was known as the bloody birchwood incident. They killed ghouls as brutal as possible. Players and Npcs alike puked their guts out after watching a player single handedly strip apart a tree with his bare hands only to rip through the ghouls bodies using splinters of wood to either gouge out their eyes or sever their arms, leaving the flesh hanging by a thread to hundreds of ghouls... He looked back to his friend that has an 'I'm proud of you expression' on her face

Izuku's only friend. He doesn't party often but if he does, it's usually with her. They talk about their IRL problems, they don't really care about it much, they don't give specific details like their names but they talk about their quirks, U.A and other interesting topics.

A and other interesting topics

Seraphina - Quirk: Time Manipulation. Allows the user to bend Time to their will for a certain peroid. If they go beyond that, they firstly become nauseated. Secondly, their eyes go bloodshot and thirdly if they continue to push through the pain, their muscles and skin starts to tear, eventually leading to organ failure as the doctors speculate.

She uses the nervegear to get away from her family as well, she has a druggie father and a mother who works herself to death to support them. Sera managed to get the Nervegear after winning a contest, she has a little sister called Eri. She dreams to go to U.A as well so that she can provide for her sister and mother. She is a bit of a ditz though, on one of their first meetings she accidently said her first name in anger.

"That was refreshing! Ah... My parents are going to be back soon, if they catch me on this they will probably throw it away." Kirito says with slight dismay in his voice.

"Ah don't worry about it, I'll see ya next time. Don't forget about the boss raid this friday!"

"Sure, Sure. Bye Woody." Kirito mentions in a teasing tone.

"DON'T CALL ME THAT!" She shouts, only for Kirito to leave halfway through.

"GOD FU****** DAMN IT YOU ********** LIVING PIECE OF **** I'M NOT THE WOODY! YOU'RE THE WOODY YOU *******************************************"

Izuku awakens with a satisfied grin on his face before packing away his equipment.

*Knock* *Knock*

Izuku opens the door only to reveal some surprise guests. Bakugou and Todoroki.

"Ah it's you two. Are you here for Izumi?"

"Shut it you bastard. We are here for you! Your sister does everything for you, you need to learn you god damn place. IF YOU EVER THINK ABOUT GOING TO U.A I WILL DROP YOU OFF A BUILDING MYSELF. MAYBE THEN YOU WILL FINALLY GET A QUIRK, YOU TRASH!"

"Izumi is like a sister to me. You keep hurting her, I won't hold back. Give me one reason I shouldn't freeze you into a bloody icicle."

"Well! You can try, but you probably have better luck by sticking it up your own ass, at least you'd get some action that way." Izuku says with a grin before Todoroki actually shoots a pyke of ice towards Izuku's shoulder. For a split second the ice and Izuku disappear only to discover that Izuku smashed the icicle pyke against Todoroki's temple, knocking him out. 

Bakugo looks on with confusion before firing an explosion at him. In response Izuku grabs his arm, twists and throws him over his shoulder out of the two story window, straight into the trash heap. Izuku wipes his hands in satisfaction before grabbing Todoroki and yeeting him out the window as well.

"Oh... I forgot to take out the trash..." Izuku murmurs to himself before throwing the liquidity shit covered garbage bag and throwing it out the window onto Bakugou's head and of course, his wide open mouth. He puts his hand next to his ear, enjoying the screams and cries of sorrow mixed with literal shit going down his throat.

"Whew that was fun. Time to begin my training for today, 100 Pushups, 100 Sit Ups, 100 Squats and a 10KM run." Izuku says as he stretches his limbs before running out of the door.