Rematch

After the initial shock of her brother actually being at U.A:

"So... So let me get this right... Not only is my quirkless brother suddenly studying at U.A one of the most prestigious hero schools... He actually does have a quirk... along with a wife and two children..." She asks skeptically trying to confirm all the facts.

"Ah, you also forgot the fact that he has a lot of KIND friends and family to support him, hell he even has his own fan club," I say with a hint of annoyance in my voice. 'Even I have my own fan club but all of the members are just perverts that follow me around...'

"Wha? His own... Fanclub you say?" She asks with pure disbelief. 'Even most Heroes don't have fan clubs so why does Izuku have one' I bet she's thinking
"Yup 'LuvMeKiri-Senpai'" I strained my voice uttering that name...

"I think I'm going to need to sit down..."

"You see, when we were trapped in SAO, there were many that loved his looks, personality and skills, so they dedicated a fan club to him which I found out still exists on the old forums. They didn't dare do anything due to him being literally married to me. I think in the end there were 400 members, which is surprising seeing as there were around 5000 who actually survived SAO, so 10% of SAO was in his Fanclub."

"I see, Do... Do you think he will forgive me." She asks with a sad tone which makes me want to vomit my spine. Is this how she won over people? By acting all cutesy, I can see why Izu doesn't like her.

"Pffft... Aha HAHAHA!" I laugh maniacally.
"Wha- What's so funny?"

"The fact that you even believe there's a chance of forgiveness. You tormented him to contemplate suicide several times, not only that BAKUHOE actually told him to kill himself."

"... He thought... No, He wouldn't tell you that. My brother doesn't trust anyone that much."

"He used to not be able to. And who's fault do you think that is, maybe his sister and friends that he looked up to for some many years only to have a knife stabbed in his back. He tells me everything because he CAN trust me with all his heart. You know that right? He still thinks about it. He is still damaged and I dare you to even try to hurt him more and I will give you torture worse than the demon dressed in black could!" I shout as I slam down on the table.

"... You know his father right?" Izumi asks me curiously. I guess she wants to find out if he's keeping secret from me. Pfft, pathetic.

"Mhm, He tells me everything and I, him.  AssMight will be teaching here, he knows that. I advise you not to tell daddy dearest that his 'quirkless' son is in this school. Although he's fine with you knowing he will not tell AssMight. Something about making him suffer from his own hands, that's one of the main reasons he dyed his hair and eyes." I say in a bored tone.

"Fine but how did he manage that though? Cosmetic quirk specialists cost ALOT." Izumi asks curiously. This causes me to smile as he has more wealth than the number 2 Hero.

"He didn't go to one, but that doesn't mean he's poor. He can create items beyond your imagination, that also means items that can shift his appearance as he wants. He could have looked completely different but I'm sure that he didn't because of the ones who know and care about him."

"The only one he doesn't hate is Todoroki-san. But I believe the way he stares at me, I think that will change soon. Todoroki-san has a bad upbringing I'm told. But that isn't my story to tell."

Everyone around us was just watching and listening to our conversation. Momo wants to change the conversation and Mina jumps up and suggests that we play truth or dare to learn more about each other.