Unexpected visitor

*Knock* *Knock*

"Izuku are you in there? Are you okay?" A familiar and annoying voice sounds out from the other side of the door.

I open the door to reveal the brown-headed bimbo, Ochako Uraraka. This immediately spoiled my mood as I was having fun drawing with my daughters.

"What do you need?" I ask with a scowl.

"Well... um, I wanted to know if you were okay."

"I'm fine."

"You don't have to hide it, I can comfort you if you want..." She says as tries to hide her very prominent blush.

"Papa?" I heard a little voice from behind me. 'Ah hell no, I ain't gonna let this hoe, taint my daughters.' I think to myself...

"Papa? You brought your children to school?" She says with a slight shock in her voice

"Papa? You brought your children to school?" She says with a slight shock in her voice. Guess it ruins her so called 'plans'

"I guess so. I didn't introduce the class to them yet as most of them have disgusting personalities and I'd rather keep them from wrongly influencing them." I say as I stare deeply at Uraraka, trying to get my point across.

"Well, yeah. I agree there are some bad people in this class. That John doe guy looks like he'd be apart of a gang, not to mention his quirk is villainous. I mean it's like he's trying to leech off of our success." She says trying to agree with my point but all I see is a thot trying to get in my pants.

"I met John, he's an alright guy. He actually offered to help me if I'm too busy. Don't judge people based on appearances. I didn't judge you on that, only on your personality which is pretty scummy."

"What?! I'm only trying to help!" She shouts in desperation.

"You offered to comfort me. presumably alone in my dorms. Have you ever wondered why I'm on the girl's side instead of the boys? I live with my wife and to be honest, she's extremely angry at you."

"Wha-" She says as she turns around and my grin becomes very visible.

It was Asuna standing there in all of her glory. She was visibly shaking with anger as I presume she heard the majority if not the entirety of the conversation. She hides her demonic expression under a fake smile, which sends chills down my spine.

"Asuna, shall we?"

"We shall."

""BEGONEEEE THOOOOOOOT""