The Demon dressed in Black.

Izuku tracked footprints to an abandoned building a few miles away. He lingered in the shadows, activating his stealth skills, and noticed them guardian crates of... Weapons? Drugs? Who knows. But at the end of the hallway, I see small children's footprints as if they had been running.

He sees individuals on the lookout. He uses his stealth skills to pick one off for questioning. He uses a paralysis dart to stop his movements and his quirk.

"Little Birdie, care to tweet on what your bosses are doing here?

"You think you're scary? You should see overhaul. You don't scare me one bit..." This caused Izuku to smile in glee. He can let loose a little bit... Just give him a few minutes.

...

"OOooh~ One chop. Two chops." Izuku says with a slight smirk. After a few minutes of cutting, the man finally agrees.

"FINE PLEASE *HIC* JUST STOP. WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU?!?"

"Many things. But aren't we getting ahead of ourselves?" Izuku says holding his Elucidator to the man's neck.

"Fine... I heard rumors that they are using a child to make a drug. I don' know any more than that! The boss only tells the higher ups. I think one of the Higherups called her Eri"

"Ooooooooooh?~"

"Wh-What?" He says, with fear filling his entire being

"That's very valuable information. I guess Ill let you leave with your manhood intact." Izuku says this causing the man to sigh in relief.

"Don't get me, wrong I'm still going to hang them by the ceiling, whether they rip off or not I guess that's up to you. Try not to struggle too much~" 

"Yo- Your insane."

"No... I'm your personal Demon. You can call lil' ol' me, the Demon dressed in Black if you wish."

...

'Apparently, they are using a little girl for experiments, for a quirk erasing drug. Her name is Eri.' Izuku realizes that he couldn't protect Eri. He couldn't keep his promise to Sera.

'But I'm sure as hell going to make them wish they were dead.' Izuku's Aura darkens. He never tries unless its life or death. But this... He can't afford not to try anymore.

The Demon dressed in black, dances in the hallways, always barely out of sight. Look to the shadows and your death draws near. He is merciless as the knife go chop chop chop... You should know there is always something to fear. *Hic* Count as your fingers as they drop drop drop...

After all is said and done, when the demon dressed in black lingers, all your fears, your nightmares and your death are at the tip of his fingers. 

The Demon dressed in black, leaves a trail of blood on the walls, almost like a shadow, nothing can... *Hic* touch him. So The Demon dressed in black... *Hic* please don't kill me... *Hic* ... There is always something to fear... When the Demon Dressed in Black Appears.