Stella Vermillion

"Am I balding? Nah just my imagination. Anime logic like that doesn't exist... Right?"

*Ring* *Ring*

Izuku looks down at his phone and notices that it's Seraphina.

"Hey Woody, hows it going?" Izuku says as he pulls his phone away from his ear, almost instinctively as hell rained down from his speaker.

- 10 Minutes Later-

"You done?"
"Yeah... I'm good... *Huff*"

"If I didn't know any better I would think that you love that name."

"We agreed not to talk about the INCIDENT."
"Fine, Fine... I'm surprised you called me, we usually just text" Izuku says as he thinks back to Seraphina actually giving him her IRL number like the ditz she is.

"Did you see the forums? Apparently there's going to be a new update to Aincrad! They sorted out a bunch of the balancing issues and are going to release an official announcement next month in the central colleseum. Apparently it's a Q/A from Kayaba Akihiko himself! I'm so hyped for it!!!"

"Oh my god, I saw it as well! He said in his last Q/A that he was quirkless, it took the world by storm that someone could make something so amazing yet have no intellectual quirk! He's an inspiration, Just from him I heard that since then the quirkless population suicide rate has gone down by 30%! I mean its still like 50% but figures like All Might are reducing it further. Ya know, I took up science and biotech because I wanted to be like him right?"

"You never told me that." She says with an obvious pout over the phone.

"Pfft. Don't sound so sad, It's too adorable."

"You-"

"Anyway, you ready for the boss raid this afternoon?" Izuku says as he tries to dodge the Sera-Wrath that would have lasted another 10 minutes.

"Yeah, I heard rumors about certain clear conditions, allowing for a specialist class to be unlocked. It's obvious BS but because of it, the rest of the raid groups are storming the floors or are trying to bribe our group into giving the location, so we have to move soon."

"Yeah... It's honestly a pain. I'm heading back home now, so I will see you online, we can talk more then." Izuku says as he begins to hang up.

"Yeah, of course. See you then, Bro- Kiri..."

"You can call me Bro, I don't really mind, We'll talk later. See ya, Sis~"

"You-"

*Click*

'But that does beg the question whether or not that specialist class is real. It doesn't really matter anyway as It's only the Beta. I wonder if I can get a healer companion in the elven forest, that might help me when I'm farming solo or what about a demoni-'

"GAHH SHUT UP! SHUT UP! YOU ARE SO ANNOYING WITH THAT MUTTER!" The girl behind Izuku shouted with pure contempt, cutting Izuku off from his usual mutter session.

This made Izuku smile, he is so loved that they can't stand not paying attention to him. "Well darling you shouldn't be so abrasive about it it's very unwoman-like. My name is Izuku Midoriya, what's yours?"

"What. You... dare call me a man?" She says with fury in her eyes, drawing back her fist...

"Wait wait wait, that's not what I said! But aren't you actions the complete opposite of what your saying?!" Izuku testified trying to dig himself out of the bottomless void he is currently falling through.