Condemned

- Izuku Midoriya - 13 Years Old -

I opened the door to reveal a sobbing Izumi. If she wasn't my biological sister I would have slammed the door on her face.

 If she wasn't my biological sister I would have slammed the door on her face

"Dad was injured again... He was involved in a villain attack. Atrocity the SS-rank villain collapsed several buildings in a fight with All Might. He was in critical condition but stable for now." Izumi says with her brow creased in worry and anger.

"Atrocity? Him of all people? His quirk allows him to manipulate air at will, if he fought All Might then he was just playing with him, he could have easily removed the air out of All Mights lungs. What he did was to show an example and unfortunately for Dad he was hit in the crossfire."

"Mhm" She murmurs agreeing with me. Even if they are a bastard of a family and even if I don't forgive them, I don't wish for their deaths.

"If he's stable, then is he out of surgery?"

"I guess. I haven't visited him yet, I was wondering if you wanted to go together."

"Fine... just to see that he's fine. I don't really want to face him though."

"He's our father Izu."

"Don't call me that as if we are familiar, you have no right and neither does he, I said I'd go, so drop it."

"Fine..."

As we begin to walk to the hospital, I remember back to the raid earlier. It was a massacre, the boss, Thor the Annoying Troll was by far the most difficult boss yet. The rumors about the clearing condition weren't exactly a lie as Seraphina, who got the last strike on the boss had a unique job change to -Berserker- Which allowed her to equip a poorly balanced weapon efficiently as if it was made for the class. The Buster Sword.

We almost failed the raid as the boss was immune to nearly all forms of debuffs that canceled out our mages and the Bosses agility supported its primary attack which was to strike the area in front which caught out a battalion of our players. The circle ground-pound around the boss also took out our shield and spear users, disrupting our phalanx formation.

 The circle ground-pound around the boss also took out our shield and spear users, disrupting our phalanx formation