Finding Each Other.

'Even though you murdered like 5000 people, I love you right now Kayaba!' Izuku says as he throws himself out the window, kicking off the wall, finishing off with a flip and landing in a superman pose.
"He really wasn't kidding, I all of my stats. Wait can I still..."

- Kirito -

- Friends - Party - Invite - Asuna -

*Ding*

"Kirito? What the hell is happening? Are we still in Aincrad?" Asuna's voice is heard through the other line. I click to invite Sera to the party but it doesn't go through.

"I just got the gift Kayaba sent me... He gave me all of my powers from SAO."

"Are you kidding me? How is that even possible? Wait are you lying? IZU!" She shouts with pure disbelief in her voice.

"Firstly I'm not lying, how dare you assume! secondly, I don't know... But I do know that I have a rapier to return to you after I finished the final boss off."

"Wait you really have my Lambent Light?!"

"Along with all it's stats, which I think will boost you IRL. How this all works is beyond me. I'll send Klein, Liz, Silica and Agil a message."

"Wait... So you have ALL of your stats. With your strength you could lift up boulders that weigh several tons, you actually heal faster than people can damage you, how is this possible? For one thing, even without that OP quirk you could become an amazing hero but now? You could go for the number one spot." Asuna says with glee. She always believe Izu could be a Hero without a quirk. Izu doesn't know but he tried to protect her a long time ago from bullies. She thought he was a goddamn idiot, but it was still a sweet gesture.

 She thought he was a goddamn idiot, but it was still a sweet gesture

"About that." Izuku says as he voices an audible gulp.

"Izu?"

"I... I don't know if I want to be a hero anymore." Izuku says trying to instill as much confidence in himself as possible.

"W-What do you mean? It was your dream right?"

"Can we meet up to talk about this?"

"Sure, just come to **********"

"I'll be there soon, I just have to do something first." Izuku says in an ominous tone.

...

"So why don't you want to be a Hero?"

"It's not that I dont want to be one, It's that I don't deserve to be one, everything that I did in SAO... Asuna, I killed people. How am I any different to laughing coffin?"

"Your talking about the LC raid? You saved us. You can't blame yourself for that." Asuna says with an understanding tone. Izuku bury's his head into her shoulder, murmuring incohereant muttering.

"I don't know anymore. It feels like everything I was working towards was destroyed in SAO. My drive, my compassion and my resolve." Izuku says as he looks down to his hands and clenching his fists into a tight ball.