Meeting the Class

"We'll be moving?" Eri asks curiously.

"Yes, Papa and Mama want to become heroes, so we are going to U.A, that's where our new house will be."

"Mhm... I get it! So we live closer so that you become the best heroes!" Eri says with excitement in her voice. Yui also gives a million-watt smile, resembling a small angel.

"I thought they were gonna take it harder than that. So Izu, have you decided yet about that?"

"You mean the World Seed. An item I discovered in my inventory that allows individuals to create their own worlds with their very own seeds. I'm worried about the backlash of it after SAO but if I upload it and create a business selling the seeds much like a game, it would provide enough stable money and a business so that Eri and Yui can pursue whatever they want in the future. Even if Kayaba has gifted us with god-like amount of money, it's no use if it eventually runs out." 

"The World seed has the potential to be one of the most influential forms of entertainment as it allows the use of quirks and even changes the perception of time itself in the worlds so they can train and hone their techniques for 10 hours in-game whilst it would only be 1 hour in real life. The only issue with that is that it doesn't affect their bodies IRL"

"I was thinking of having a startup package, using the old SAO mapping and floors to create a new world. Alfheim Online. They can use their quirks and have a multitude of abilities. Any quirks that would affect the game itself like hacking quirks or dangerous quirks would be disabled, however."

"I'm sure you will do great

"I'm sure you will do great. But we really need to get packing, We need to g-" Asuna was cut off by Izuku who simply just took all the items into his inventory.

"... That's convenient, my own personal shopping bag." Asuna says with a happy smile, causing Izuku to shiver slightly.

...

We get to the Dorms where 2 students, Momo and... Shouto Todoroki have already set up. We walk past them with Eri and Yui causing Momo to question them

"Excuse me, you shouldn't bring children onto school premises, no matter how adorable they are."

"They are allowed, they were allowed by the Principle, so please move because you are scaring my Daughters," Izuku says as he sees Eri and Yui beginning to tear up. Momo tries to comfort them to no avail. She made two plushies of me that causes them to wear a bright smile on their faces.

 She made two plushies of me that causes them to wear a bright smile on their faces