Toshinori Yagi - The Fall of the Symbol

'Phew... I finally maxed out my endurance column.' Izuku mutters to himself as he finishes the last of the trash for the beach.

"OH... OH MY GOODNESS!" A scream from the heavens cries out as someone drops from the sky. 

'No... Nononono, not yet. I don't want to meet this bastard today!' Izuku thought to himself.

"Young man, you have done a great service by cleaning up this beach. It's absolutely pristine as it was years ago." He says with confidence and pride lacing his voice.

"OH... Great." Izuku says trying to hold his overwhelming animosity back. But he notices something, All Might doesn't recognize him. He then realizes that he massively changed his appearance so that he doesn't run into any issues.

(This is his usual appearence after getting rid of his green hair, eyes and freckles, he looks like Yo Shindo)

Izuku's appearence right now is different, He doesn't want to be associated with cleaning the beach and is trying to stay hidden as to not draw attention so he changed his hair and appearence temporarily. (This is his current appearence Below)

 (This is his current appearence Below)

'So he can't even recognize his son. that's funny... Maybe I can screw him over a little bit.' Izuku thinks to himself.

"Youngman you have quite the powerful quirk. It reminds me of my own, being able to punch away things as if its nothing." Izuku internally screams he doesn't want to have a similar quirk to him, not that it's similar at all.

"Your not very talkative are you Young Man? What's your name?" All Might asks with a curious tone.

"Kazuto Kirigaya." Izuku lied through his teeth.

"A name fit for a Hero! I'm sure you will get far with that amazing quirk of yours. Keep up the good work, I believe you can accomplish anything."

"Mhm" Izuku nods, trying his best not to punch him straight in the jaw.

"You know. You should get to know my Daughter, we could even set up a quirk marriage. Two powerful quirks such as yours would make an extremely powerful grandson, What do you say?" All Might mentions in a tone that he think's Izuku would accept without any objections.