Battle Trial

"Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaah" Izuku let out a long and exaggerated sigh. . Apparently 6 cups of expresso does not help that much when you pull all-nighters. Well, it didn't help me anyway.

When he was about to take a nap, the door slammed open. It was Aizawa with an extremely annoyed expression.

"Yuuki Izuku." He says with a scowl. 'Did he find out?!'

"You forgot to hand in yesterday's work..."

"..." Izuku let out a mental sigh of relief as he fished his homework from his bag.

"Just put it on my desk in the staff area when you get the chance. He says before going back into the sleeping bag.

'What the hell was that?!'

"Hey Izu, you look tired. You should take a nap." Asuna says as she appeared from behind. 'When did she get behind me?!'

"It's nothing. I can handle a bit of sleep deprivation" I say with apparent eyebags that makes me look like Aizawa's secret love child. I looked around the room as people entered and took their seats. Todoroki looked at me in shock before he sat at his desk heavily scribbling in his notebook.

Asuna noticed my unwillingness and got an extra chair out of the supply closet and put them together. She sat two lengths apart and pulled my head onto her lap, causing others to give me jealous stares. 'Is this the fabled lap pillow?!' I fell asleep almost immediately.

 'Is this the fabled lap pillow?!' I fell asleep almost immediately

"Um. . . Don't you think he should be awake for this lesson?" Izumi called out with fake concern for her brother. Fake, Real? Who cares.

"He just needs to rest his eyes a little. Eri was keeping him up last night, she had a nightmare." causing the rest of the class to go, 'OHHHHhhhhh'

{Eri's POV}

"Achoo" Eri sneezes adorably.

"Sis, you didn't get a cold right?!" Yui says with genuine concern.

"No... I don't think so. Maybe Papa and Mama are talking about us!" Eri says with a bright smile. Not even registering the fact that 'Mama' might be using her as an excuse... Bad Asuna.

{Back with Izuku}

"Eri is your Daughter, right? We haven't met them yet? Could we meet them this afternoon?" Mina asks with excitement.

"Eri has had a rough childhood so she might not be willing to meet strangers. We'll see though, I'm sure Yui would be more than happy meeting our Friends." Asuna says as she subtly glances at Todoroki, Uraraka, and Izumi. Letting them know that they are not welcome.

"Class today we will be-"

"I AM HERE, COMING THROUGH THE DOOR LIKE A NORMAL PERSON!" All Might shouts as he enters the room. The sudden noise causes Izuku to jump from my lap and hit his head on the underside of the desk.