Glutton

"Now that I think about it what happens if I get hit by the Eraser quirk, or by a Quirk erasing bullet? Would I regress to the state I was previously in the hospital before Kayaba gave me this power or would I just be weak... I shouldn't trust U.A... I need all my bases covered." I mutter out loud to myself.

"Asuna, do you know Dagobah beach? I was thinking of cleaning it up and taking the kids there."

"A beach trip?! We need to go shopping."

"It's a dumb right now, so it might take a while. I might try to get a workout as well." Izuku says as he begins to think. 'Are there options in settings to disable the system temporarily? That way I can increase my natural strength. I need to test this, Kayaba's BS is unmatched. I need to find out whether my strength is from the system or if the system speeds up and optimizes my body structure to increase my natural strength'

"There is one month left till the entrance exams and I want to be a better father to my kids than mine was to me. We can get some ice cream, I can clean up the beach a little then we can play a bit of volleyball with the kids."

"That sounds like a great idea. I'm kind of craving Dango right now..."

"Speaking of food, I think I still have some food left from SAO. I might even have some S rank food left." Izuku mutters without realizing. This causes Asuna's to perk up almost as if she had cat ears and stares me with an... interesting gaze.

 interesting gaze

"Ri-Right. On floor 82 near the ruins of the Cartilla Castle, there were some Wyverns. One of the Wyverns was apparently a rare spawn and dropped - Item - S Rank :Golden Wyvern Meat -"

"Apparently there was enough Wyvern meat to fill the stomach of a whole raid. This along with some other S rank drop due to luck increasing items, we can make a delicious meal." Asuna suddenly starts to drool, much like Eri. I suppose the Ragout Rabbit meat really got to her.

"Why didn't you say so sooner?!" She says as she slams her palm on the table

"I haven't been through my inventory in a while Ok? Don't judge me."
"I'm judging you."