Quirk Apprehension test

"Yui, Eri, are you ready for your first day of school?" I asked in a soft tone.

"Yes, Dad!" Yui shouts eagerly. I see their adorable outfits and I can't help but smile. *Quietly takes a picture without anyone noticing* (Lock screen photo obtained)_

 *Quietly takes a picture without anyone noticing* (Lock screen photo obtained)_

"Mhm..." Eri quietly nods in agreement. I guess she isn't used to new people. At this moment I see a familiar figure at my door.

"What am I? A bear? A Mouse? No! I'm the Principle of U.A!" He says cheerfully. Eri looks at him as if he's a massive teddy bear.  'I guess she's going to be fine' I think caused me to chuckle lightly.

"Principle. Nice to meet you, I have been told of your antics, I'd rather you not introduce my daughters to thoughts of world domination or anything of the like." I say in a completely serious tone.

"No Promises!" He says a little bit too eagerly.

"Eri, Yui are you ready?"

""Yes Papa!""

"Take good care of them Nezu." I say with a slight venomous tone to put across my warning.

"I'll go wake up Mama for her first day as well. Have fun you two." I say as I hug both them and kiss Yui's and Eri's foreheads, causing them to giggle happily.

"Asuna..." I say softly as I shake her a bit, her expression when she's asleep almost makes me want to not wake her up... especially after yesterday.

"Asuna! Wake up!" I shout, causing her to move her pillow over her head to block out the sound

"Gmhhhh... Five more minutes."

"We are gonna be late for the first day."

"AH ITS ERI AND YUI'S FIRST DAY I need to get them ready!!" She shouts as she sits up immediately.

"I've already done it."

"Wha... I wanted to see them in their uniforms." Asuna says in a sad depressed tone.

"Well you could have if you weren't acting like a boulder."

"Are you calling me fat?"

"Oh no. No No No. I am not touching those topics, I still have a scar on my shoulder from when Stella stabbed me." I say as I leave for homeroom.