0

— intro: about this story —

"you're mine."
"no, i don't think so."
or where mark wants a certain omega really badly.
[ nct 127 abo universe; markhyuck centered ]

disclaimer: this is an edited version of this story so if you are a re-reader please don't wonder why some things might have changed. also I am sorry for the loss of comments at some points but there just was no way around it. :( anyway, enjoy the edited version of this book! <3

© neochans, 2021
lowercase is intended.
please do not replicate my work.
this story is purely fictional.
thank you and enjoy! <3

this story is my first try at these abo things, so please be nice. i'll try to make everything as easy to understand as possible and in my stories i also won't make them actual werewolves, just play around with the whole theme. and here a warning this story will include sex (heats & ruts) as well as violence so if you don't like these topics please click off now. thank you and i love you all so much!

explanations for first time abo readers:

alpha: highest rank, often leaders and responsible for their pack. not every alpha has their own pack however it is a goal of many. they do have ruts which get triggered by the omega's heats and play with the alpha's emotions and perceptions of reality.

beta: middle rank, often very academically gifted and respected by most. they do not get into any heats or ruts except if their mate is in either. they can mate with alphas, other betas and omegas and at most times represent the neutral and nursing part of the abo universe. betas can mate with other betas and they can also receive pups but it's more unlikely than if they mate with either alpha or omega.

omega: lowest rank, often in the working class. they go into heats from their late puberty on and from then on they are able to have children. their ruts usually occur once a month but like a period, their length and intensity differs from month to month and from person to person. they are looked down upon from alphas and even betas at times.

packs: groups of werewolves, often times families/family dynasties but can be friend groups as well. every pack has a leader, often times the strongest and most powerful alpha.

ruts and heats: ruts and heats are similar but differ slightly. while heats are usually more painful for the suffering omega, a rut is usually playing more with the alphas emotions, making them aggressive. there are both heat and rut suppressors but they tend to knock out the affected werewolf so many try to find a way around using them. for this betas are useful since they don't get affected by any ruts or heats except if it's their mates, then they will go into heat or rut, depending on wether their counter part is alpha or omega.

mate: a mate is someone's partner. to some they may be a soulmate, to others just a significant other. however a mate doesn't necessarily have to be an romantic interest, they can be purely a sexual interest as well as just friends who don't want to be bound to another mate (often occurs with betas). mates don't have to get children however they'll have a strong desire to, causing many mate couples to have them early on in their relationship. the process of mating is done by biting/marking the side of their mate's neck. mating is often a very intimate moment, sealing the deal of staying together forever.

[a/n: sorry for the long explanations, i just wanted to make sure everyone knows what's going on]