9

— chapter nine: a drink for a story—

mark woke up with a sweet smell in his nose. he scrunched his nose and softly opened his eyes. next to him laid donghyuck. with the sight of the omega the memories of last night flooded into his mind. he grinnef whilst staring at the boy. when sleeping he didn't look as sassy nor as confident as mark met him last night. instead he looked young.

mark had guessed that they were about the same age but whilst inspecting donghyuck's face framed by his messy light brown hair, he came to the conclusion that donghyuck must be younger than him. he looked fresh out of high school, maybe he had just started collecting? mark blinked hazily as he realized the two knew nothing about each other. he only knew the omega's name, lee donghyuck, and that he had some kind of relationship with the beta called jungwoo. and that he was good in bed, mark added to his list, remembering last night. but besides that there was nothing.

donghyuck moved a bit, making mark halter in his moves. but the boy didn't wake up, only scooted closer to mark. the latter got hit by the smell of donghyuck's pheromones and was once again reminded by the omega's heat. speaking of which it seemed to give him a hard time in his sleep as he was whimpering and softly moaning.

mark stared at him in astonishment and fascination. never had he watched someone else have a wet dream, especially not an omega. to be fair, whenever mark would hook up with one they would never stay the morning so this was an absolute exception. but donghyuck in general seemed to be one big exception. mark didn't know what made the young omega so special but something about the boy made him go crazy.

donghyuck whimpered and rubbed his crotch against mark's hip. the alpha stared at him, watching his nose scrunch and his mouth fall open. he looked so desperate but as much as mark wanted to wreck the boy once more he knew that donghyuck couldn't consent in his current state. to not drive himself mad, mark stood up and went to the bathroom to have a shower. it felt good to finally remove all the sweat from last night.

as mark returned to his room, he saw donghyuck finally awake. he quickly wrapped his towel around his waist, covering up from below his waistline to his knees.

"good morning." he said. donghyuck looked at him, his eyes hooded and barely open. mark's heart hurt at the adorable sight.

"hello." the omega replied, blushing furiously.

"i assume you'd like to take a shower." mark said and grinned cheekily at donghyuck's eager nodding. he handed donghyuck another towel so the omega could cover up and then explained the way to the bathroom. embarrassed, the omega rushed out the door, leaving a trace of his sweet scent in mark's nose while passing by him.

it had spread all around the room obviously and mark opened the window. not that he didn't like the omega's scent, actually he loved it but he knew the more pheromones stored up in the room, the easier mark would go into rut. and he definitely couldn't need that right now. not when he had a whole omega in heat to deal with.

he heard a knock on the door and frowned. why would donghyuck knock? he quickly put on a pair of boxers and a big shirt before saying loudly "come in."

"hey." doyoung greeted him. mark gave the man a wave with his hand before asking "what's up hyung?"

"don't you want to invite your guest to eat breakfast with us?" the beta asked. mark looked at him in surprise but at the man's stern look he nodded slowly and replied "will do."

doyoung smiled and closed the door again. mark took the rest of the time donghyuck spent in the bathroom to clean up his room a bit. he was just putting on some clothes when the omega came in.