5

— chapter five: until friday —

when entering, doyoung hurriedly came up to mark. the latter immediately smelled the distress of his hyung. he looked at him and saw that doyoung had an apron in his hand.

"really?" he asked.

"yes. please mark, it's getting fuller by the minute." doyoung pleaded. mark signed and went to the kitchen. he laid down his jacket onto one of the tables and put on the apron. doing this on a saturday morning really wasn't his favourite thing to do but it was better than just sitting around.

as he worked and served the customers he could not help but notice he was receiving stares. mostly from omegas but also a few betas. his already high confidence started shooting up even more. he flirted here and there but one omega in particular seemed to really like him. she kept on ordering macchiatos and even stayed behind when her friends left.

as mark was serving her once again, she asked "hey, when's your lunch break?" she was seductively biting her lip and looking up at mark for an answer.

"i get off in ten." mark lied "meet me at the toilets." he said and winked. oh the omega was needy but so was mark. ever since he had met donghyuck again, his mind had been all about the omega and his need to fuck him.

so when the ten minutes had passed, mark sneaked out of donghyuck's sight to meet up with the omega. she had brown hair that was shoulder length. no need to say that they didn't talk for long and immediately went to making out.

pulling her into one of the man's toilets cabins, mark started to undress her. he however didn't pay much attention to her but focused more on his own needs. as soon as he was inside her he started thrusting as hard and as deep as he could.

however inside his lust clouded mind, he didn't find the image of the girl he was fucking that attractive. so he started to imagine it wasn't her but somebody else, somebody with deer eyes, plump lips and the name donghyuck. oh, how mark wished it was him under mark, not the actual omega he was thrusting into.

images of donghyuck popped into his mind. when he sassily rolled his eyes or gave mark a smirk just a while back. his dick was rock hard by now and when the omega under mark started clenching, mark could only think of donghyuck being the one under him. he came onto the girl who frowned.

"something tells me we're both imagining someone else." she said. mark chuckled and nodded.

"i'm akira by the way. akira naromasa." she introduced herself. mark had just now noticed that he hadn't known her name.

"lee minhyung but everyone calls me mark." he said and they both looked at each other and laughed.

"i think we both needed that. i bet there's a little omega on your mind, am i right?" akira asked.

"yeah actually. what about you? an alpha?" mark questioned.

"beta." she corrected him and he nodded. they let themselves out the toilet stall and mark dragged akira out the toilet so she wouldn't get into trouble for being in the man's restroom.

"well goodbye then." akira said.

"bye. it was nice meeting you. and good luck with your beta." mark replied.

"you too!" akira said and waved at him whilst walking out the door. mark stood there, watching her disappear when the door closed. at least his body was satisfied now.

he quickly put on again his apron and went back to work. a quick glance at doyoung told him that the man had been too busy the whole time to even notice mark's absence. an hour, two hours passed by. mark noticed he war receiving less stares now. maybe his neediness had changed his scent? it could be a possibility but mark told himself to not think about it for now.